pure nonsense bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure nonsense bust

Bridgeton police officer arrested for steroid possession, intent to distribute
    Published: Thursday, January 19, 2012,

BRIDGETON — A four-year veteran of the Bridgeton Police Department (BPD) was arrested Wednesday night by members of his own department shortly after reporting for duty.

Robert W. Smith, 31, of Williamstown, was apprehended by members of the police department and Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office on narcotics-related charges at around 10 p.m. that evening.

The charges include possession of a a controlled dangerous substance (oxandrolone anabolic steroids), possession with intent to distribute, distribution and distribution within a school zone.

Smith, who had been assigned to the department’s patrol bureau, was lodged in the Salem County Correctional Facility on $75,000 cash bail. He was “immediately suspended without pay with intent to dismiss pending final criminal case disposition,” according to BPD Chief Mark Ott.

Smith was in possession of 60 pills of Anavar, a brand of the controlled dangerous substance in question, according to court documents.

When asked if the department tested for steroids at the time of hiring, Ott said they did not and that “the state doesn’t do it anywhere that I’m aware of.” He declined to comment on how long the department may have known about Smith’s activities, what tip led to his arrest and who he may have been selling the substances to.

BPD Capt. Michael Gaimari said authorities received information Wednesday afternoon pertaining to Smith’s suspected involvement. The department conducted “an expedient, but thorough, investigation utilizing the department’s Professional Standards, Patrol and Criminal Investigation bureaus,” according to a press release Thursday.

Authorities indicated the investigation is continuing.

Police said there is no indication other Bridgeton officers are involved nor any of the suspected criminal activity occurred while the officer was on duty.

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. on another board....once again the real criminals are getting away with murder(literally) and the dickheads waste time and money on this shit...unreal

wow 60 anavar tablets ehh? that man had his own damn steroid drug ring going i bet. seriously this is plain retarded and what the hell is this "intent to distribute"? he was gonna distribute 60 anavar tablets? lmao just what the hell man. tho i do think he should have gone for hdrol or something thats still legal tho being a police officer and all
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

Thank god another steroid user is off the streets, i feel so much safer now.......NOT they need to stop hunting gear users down and focus on rapists, murderers and pedo's.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

well atleast the guy wont be on the juice while he rapes yo kids and yo wife
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Amen GXR64. Good lord, 60 pills and that ridiculous list of charges! It puts him in the same category as some scumbag handing out coke on the elementary school playground at recess!

It is sobering my friends. I'd hate to think what they'd do to me if they found my personal stash! Just another good reason to be cautious brethren!
          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
            Thank god another steroid user is off the streets, i feel so much safer now.......NOT they need to stop hunting gear users down and focus on rapists, murderers and pedo's.
            Unfortunately bro's we are way easier targets for them. We dont come with the possible risks they would encounter should they ever decide to go after the real problems we have as a society. I guess they were looking to meet their quota..

Comment

Why cant the people that are here to protect us be the best they can be!!!??? That get me.. And on another topic... Say an 18 yr old baning a 15 yr old gets the same title rapist as a guy who has raped hundreds of women.. For life.. Even if dating.. This country needs to start fixing some of this bullshit... Our founding fathers would be shaking their heads at the white house

Comment

Working...
              X