Optimal Cutting Stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimal Cutting Stack?

Hey guys I'm new to the board but I've been following and reading from the background for a while. I'll try to make this as "un-noobie" as possible. I've lost 100lbs over the last couple of years and since September I've really been focusing on trying to add some muscle with heavy compound movements and I've got pretty strong by doing so. I've gained a little weight back which I planned for and I'm now ready to lose some more bodyfat. I was looking into the GP Pre-designed beginners cutting stack but didn't know if this was the right choice for me since this will be my first stack. I really wanna stay away from Clen if at all possible. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if more info is needed before making a recommendation. Thanks.

Let me add that I'm wanting to hopefully hold onto the muscle I've gained over the last several months.

Comment

why not just do a simple test stack? it will let u hold on to ur muscle while cutting help with energy motivation strength all that good stuff aswell
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

I agree on a Test only for the first round. A lot of great benefits and don't need more
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

u say its your first stack but not first cycle right? go for the GScut stack 750 it looks promising with all short acting esters so if u get any sides u can stop right away. I say thats the best stack you can get atm.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. This is actually the first time I'll be doing any gear ever. So if I do Test alone would Test Prop be my best bet or something else. I saw in the rules where we shouldn't discuss cycles, so if someone could point me to some info on how much to take I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for everything.

Comment

Another issue that concerns me is perhaps my bf% is too high for my first cycle. I'm not sure how high it is but it is definitely still over 20%. What are your guys opinion on taking gear with this high of bf? Thanks.

Comment

It's ok to discuss cycle ideas. I'd say Test E or C only at 500mg. It will work "better" with a lower BF% but also can help to lower it. Going with Prop will just be more injections. ED or EOD at most.

Test only. Keep diet clean and turn that fat into muscle.

Anyone has anyone questions, pm me
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Anderson View Post
                  Another issue that concerns me is perhaps my bf% is too high for my first cycle. I'm not sure how high it is but it is definitely still over 20%. What are your guys opinion on taking gear with this high of bf? Thanks.
                  better to diet down into the low teens atleast .. although its not a must

Comment

Working...
                  X