Why different injection points ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why different injection points ???

I was wondering is it OK just to use the Gluts for injection points or should you mix it up with chest, calfs, bi's, etc. ? is there a benefit for this using Test cyp.
    Steven

you don't want to hit the same injection spot more then 1 x per week. It will help cut down on scar tissue. Since twice weekly injections are the most popular, you could easily go left glute then right glute and just do glutes threw the entire cycle. I have done quads and glutes and quads can be quite painful.

Comment

Ok thanks. didnt know if there was a growth benifit for injecting in a particular muscle or not, I asume that the test is evenly absorbed by the body irrigardless of the point of injection.
      steven

Comment

No growth benefit whatsoever. AAS don't work that way. I agree with jamready, quads can be painful, just try winny there ;-) However, deltoids are an excellent site and you don't need as long of a pin.

Comment

Ive pinned deltoids, thighs and of course glutes. Ive done wini in biceps before, now THATS some pain. Thighs are good, easy to pin sitting down.. Subcutaneous injected HGH Fragment 176-191. THAT stuff IS absolutely injection location oriented in effect. Pure fat loss, no growth and NO natural secretion shut down. Im going to try GHRP-2 and GH Frag next from Naps.net. We shall see on that combo LOL

Comment

Working...
          X