Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol Depot Question

Hi everyone

I have only used Wintrol depot for 3 years now, having used other steorids in the past (deca etc.) purely because I am happy with my size, do not want to add any more bulk and concentrate on minimising body fat.

I do this with simply 1 jab of Winstrol depot a week, 6 weeks on 6 off - I know this might sound like nothing but combined with clen does the job for me!!!

I have heard that using Winstrol depot in this small dose, considering I don't use anything stronger, is safe to do without cycling - does anyone do this? It sounds too good to be true!!! Apparently it does not aromatize so there are no problems with side effects however long the cycle - is this true?

Sorry if the seems like a dumb question to some of you, but I never had any side effects before and I defintely don't want to start now!!!

Thanks

you should always use testosterone. using only wins on and off seems quiet dumb to me
    Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
    Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

Working...
    X