lean gain cycle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lean gain cycle ?

Planning my next cycle after labs and all. I have always ran sus. or cyp. only. One time did use deca, don't think its for me...took forever to feel normal again even after pct. So I was thinking of test cyp. perhaps for a base but to use something like Masteron also..?? how would the to stack..? or would they, I know Mast. needs more frequent injects to be effective. Or what about GPsus. and mast..? tren sounds a bit over the top when I read about how harsh it is.. would'nt mind injects every two days but every day,..not interested....was also looking at the Andromix from GP..know it has tren in it, just wondering if anyone has tried this compound..? maybe "too" worried about running tren..IKK. The only thing that concerns me about the Anromix is I have not ran Mast. or Tren. and if problems occur, would'nt know the culprit...any thoughts..thx
    one-more
    Last edited by one-more; 01-19-2012, 12:49 PM.
    test

Look into test prop EOD or E2D stacking it with mast, load in same barrel and shoot together. If prop is too quick for you there are some suppliers that make test Pheynl prop (slightly longer ester than prop) so E2D or E3D is more bearable but id suggest test prop & mast EOD or E2D then figuring out doses would be the final step before ur ready to roll.

Comment

Ok, was thinking of going with GP gear. I was using 375 of sus. every four days. or 750wk, however you want to look at it...like the idea of the short esters as far as kicking in quicker..I don't want the water retention I seemed to get with the long esters and don't really want to run orals for kick start. I have gotten quite good at injection technique as to not get sore sometimes at all with the sus. or cyp. Although I have heard these short esters can be painful to inject..?? is this true..?? I also did not run enough Adex with last cycle as I should have..!! should have taken .5 EOD but used instead when I felt bloated or emotional flare up. seemed I learn something every cycle, although only have done a few. I will check out these two compounds in depth and I think try this next time to see how I react to a different compound or stack..thanks..
      one-more
      test

Comment

Working...
      X