Primobolan Depot Bayer from Pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primobolan Depot Bayer from Pharmacy

Hello guys, nice forum you got here so I joined The best contribution I can make is sending you pics of pharmacy primo that I took myself.

Here they are:
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8439/cimg2626q.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4764/36512041.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5450/53183262.jpg

The last lote of pharmacy primo is 13010A. If you have any related questions, I will be glad to help you guys.

Regards
    Attached Files
    Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
    Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Hows turkey doin? havent visited since i broke my leg in cesme (got hit by a car after getting into a fight with some asshole) thinking about visiting the family but if im mid cycle i dunno how im going to ship/travel with the gear. Ive heard acquiring gear in turkey is pretty easy, think u could give me some tips? sure would like to see my cousins & family this year around.

Comment

I had some primo I got and half of them had the bayer logo in dark bold print and the other half the logo was a lighter print. They were 2 different batches. I was thinking the ones with the lighter print were counterfeit. Is there any fakes on the newer version of anapolon floating around?

Comment

There is no risk of getting fake meds from pharmacy, as long as you get them from pharmacy, don't woryy about fakes. you can order them from any pharmacy without problems.

sometimes there are slight differences between batches for examplke I have 3 batches at home bought from same pharmacy and they have slight differences.

if you are worried about taking them out of turkey in a bag, you can send them from a post office to your country without a problem
        Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

haha, no im talking about when im in turkey for an extended period of time. Where should i go to pick up some prop/enanth/primo or something of that nature. I've read going to a pharmacy and bargaining is possible but i'm not ready to just walking to pharmacy store and ask for 20amps of test prop or primo.

Comment

don't worry, you can go and ask for steroids, you wont live any probs.

we have primo,oxy, hgh, hcg, tamxfen, proviron,
            but we don't have sustanon. organon hasn't been producing for a while

Comment

i cant find any test bases in the motherland?!

Comment

no. unfortunately. I have been waiting for it for a long while GOT VİRİGEN TESTOCAPS THOUGH

Comment

just isn't the same why cant we get test base injects? there just isn't any demand or is like more controlled? I think my grandpa was thinking about using test because he has low energy but after realizing he has high blood pressure and a recent heart surgery the LAST thing he needs is test. a few of my aunts n uncles are in the medical field over there maybe they could hook me up. unfortunately being the "crazy american" family member doesn't really go well over there. I always get the "why do you workout so much?" or "why do you work out so hard?" Culture is completely different over there

Comment

Thanks bro for info. we'll be in touch

Comment

İt was out of production because organon has closed its factory in turkey.

I got a video for you guys check it out:

I took it myself. Its lote is 13010A

You can compare it to yours.

I got other lotes too, I will help you compare. I bought all from pharmacy at different times.

Comment

turkey makes "the" best anapolon...I love that shit...I would just fill my suitcase with anapolons...I have to make a trip there sometime..

Comment

Last edited by Big_Ant; 01-26-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
                            turkey makes "the" best anapolon...I love that shit...I would just fill my suitcase with anapolons...I have to make a trip there sometime..
                            Yeah. need to stick with pharmacy grade when you can

Comment

you can tell me what you think of this,real or fake
                              thanks

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Bayer-turkish

Comment

Working...
                              X