QD Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QD Labs

Morning bros, been awhile since ive been here. hope all are swelling up good...

Any feedback on QD Labs ?
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

It's G2G, bro. Naps only carries quality stuff.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks bro, just wondered since there are no gear pics. Im kinda new to the board but not to Uncle Nappy.
      "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Gen Shi is another great option

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
          Thanks bro, just wondered since there are no gear pics. Im kinda new to the board but not to Uncle Nappy.
          Meh they just dont have the images up yet is all. QD is solid line and ships quick.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Cool, thanks bros...... I sit back and wait till my Bday now keep ya posted after the party....

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
              Meh they just dont have the images up yet is all. QD is solid line and ships quick.
              Agreed! It's a great line of products.

Pm me if anyone has any questions, needs advice, etc.

Comment

Hello guys,

Reffering to Quality Direct Labs right?

I was searching for some feedbacks before i buy them..
                They'r a new brand? Someone tried it already?
                Since Naps sell them, i got to assume theyr g2g, but still..
                Thanks you.

Comment

Not to go against the grain here, but i remember seeing or hearing that hardcore labs gear wasn't up to par and naps removed it for the time being... QDL prices are actually better than naps GP which makes me raise an eyebrow because I have yet to come across that can beat naps GP prices & deliver the same amount of quality. Call me skeptical but im not new to the game. A review first hand, analysis by ronnyt, or something needs me to sway me before i give them a go. Naps GP line has set a pretty high bar in my opinion and i sit here endlessly wishing for the day the GP line returns.

Comment

Your right MontBlanc, i always used GP brand too. But since its still closed, i'm a try something different.. i always wanted to anyway, just to compare a bit things..

Comment

yea brother tell us how it is, im curious myself

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
                        Not to go against the grain here, but i remember seeing or hearing that hardcore labs gear wasn't up to par and naps removed it for the time being... QDL prices are actually better than naps GP which makes me raise an eyebrow because I have yet to come across that can beat naps GP prices & deliver the same amount of quality. Call me skeptical but im not new to the game. A review first hand, analysis by ronnyt, or something needs me to sway me before i give them a go. Naps GP line has set a pretty high bar in my opinion and i sit here endlessly wishing for the day the GP line returns.
                        gp will always be #1 in my eyes.. having a good alternative sure doesnt hurt though

Comment

Yes, GP has been great to me as well... Uncle Nappy has an outstanding reputation, he wont ruin that with some bunk party favors.... Im waiting for my QDL gifts to arrive. I will keep all in the loop. Later Bros..!!

Comment

You guys will be very happy with QD

Comment

naps only has the best.... and as gxr said SHIPS FAST AND IS CHEAP!!!! GET IT WHILE THE SALE IS HOT GUYS you won't be dissapointed. i doubt you are going to find any1 on here that has actually TRIEED the stuff however since it is new to naps, but they wouldnt do a thing to ruin there flawless reputation so buy and shoot with confidence )

Comment

Working...
                              X