Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic Labs or Gen Shi?

What would you PICK???
    " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

so far all reviews on gen shi are positive so id prolly go with them but off experience i havent tried either. I WANT GP!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
      so far all reviews on gen shi are positive so id prolly go with them but off experience i havent tried either. I WANT GP!!!!!!!!
      I wanted to try something new, but yeah GP is very strong and worked well with me in the past!!

Comment

winnie tabs are retarded strong, had me lookin like a slab or granite. ppl were coming up to me asking me of i was "real" .... winstrol woot!

Comment

Either or is great! Gen Shi Cut Stack is phenomenal and their orals are amazing.

I would go with Mast over Winny!
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
            Either or is great! Gen Shi Cut Stack is phenomenal and their orals are amazing.

I would go with Mast over Winny!
            MAST, Yes!!! I want to try. I have taken the Winny before it worked great for what I was trying to do. But yeah def want to try some Mast.

Comment

they are both good .. Definately hear more about gen shi though.... they put alot of effort into the presentation of their products, which shows they are serious about what they are doing.. I have never heard a bad thing about them. On the other hand generic is a good brand just doesnt get the recognition as the bigger ugl's

Comment

Gen Shi is great stuff. Quality Direct has a huge sale with unbeatable prices right now. Great stuff as well.

Use my link below and email me any questions, advice or concerns.

Thank you
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                X