Dianabol or Deca+sustanon ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dianabol or Deca+sustanon ?

I want know about these steroids. Because I want take its my first cycle and IDk about steroids. Im WGT: 5'8 WGT: 160 or 165 age :18 years old. im think about take dianabol or deca ? because i went get bigger fast get Volumen. SOMEONE HELP ME WITH TIPS . PLEASE

Hey guys i need ur help. im think about take dianabol or deca ???

Comment

I wouldn't recommend steroids at 18 years old. You can cause serious permanent damage.

Comment

hey eduardo, i hate to tell ya what you dont wanna hear, but i agree with the above poster. there are a number of issues that can come up using AAS, at your age. first of all, you are not done growing yet. maybe you won't get any taller, but for a few years, your long bones will continue to grow, determining things like how wide your shoulders are going to be. doing a cycle now can prematurely close those growth plates. also, your HPTA could be effected permanently. that means, you could mess up your natural test production in a way that will not recover. that means possibly not being able to get an erection. these are just a couple of the side effects that can happen to younger adults and teens. most of the time, when i talk to younger people, they aren't even aware of this stuff. so i'm not telling you to scare you. just to inform you.

also, most young people dont have the diet thing nailed yet. if you want help getting big asap, post up your current diet and i'd be happy to help you make adjustments to optimize your results. at your age, if you do things right, you can be a beast in this game. the key to doing well though, is patience. there is no easy way to the finish. it's all about hard work. get with that and your results just might surprise you!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

if you do want some help tweaking your diet, post up, hour by hour, what you eat, including portions. also post what time you train, what your split looks like and how much sleep you get. the advice i can give you here is advice that many people would pay for, but if i can help you get big without risking hurting yourself, i would be more than happy to take the time to help you and keep you safe.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah i know about these situations. thank very much SAM you already is me help and worrying about my body. But im working out more than one year in the gym. I dont get my result that i wanted and i really tired. Im Searching like as 5 to 7 months about steroids. I want just take steroids one time just one cycle to grow more faster. You guys can look me in the photo . im not bad . hahahaha. but i put on my head grow fast then steroidsss. Sam if you want give the diet i will very happy with you. BUT DIANABOL ONE CYCLE IS SO DANGEROUS JUST ONE CYCLE WITH GOOD DIET ??

Comment

most everyone who does steroids has said, "i'm just gonna do 1 cycle". hell, i said it! a lot of guys have said it. thing is, it doesn't work that way too often. you do one cycle, get some gains. then the gains slow when you come off. and thats when guys decide to do their next cycle. i've seen it so many times. if you are set on using AAS and are going to do it anyway, the only AAS that would be slightly safer is anavar. supposedly if doesn't effect growth plates like all other AAS. i'm no MD though and this info is just from things i've read from other posters through the years. even if it does not effect your growth, it still can effect your HPTA.

like i said, diet is the key and i am certain that at your weight, you can gain 10 lbs of solid muscle naturally in the next several months if you follow a good plan. i dont mean this offensively, but you have a lot of room to grow naturally.
              like i said, if you want help with your diet, post the info i asked for in my last post and we can dial things in...
              hour by hour, what you eat, including portions. also post what time you train, what your split looks like and how much sleep you get.
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 09-23-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Ok but ANAVAR is good right ? i was think about take ANAVAR. what you already took anabolic SAM ? then give a great diet. im train in night like 8pm.

Comment

i wouldn't go as far as to say "good", just that if you aren't going to listen to me and others than it would possibly be less detrimental to your health than some AAS. i don't recommend any AAS for someone your age.

Comment

DOnt WOrry men. I know the risks but I put it in my head. GIve just information about these steroids Becausa i think you know right ? then im think take ANAVAR, DIANABOL or DECA ??? just help me.

Comment

Hey Sam I had to laugh. We all did say just one cycle, my just one cycle went on and on for a year and a half-- lol-- but I completely agree with you way to young. Eduardo your not done filling out yet bro

Comment

LIMO i want to take steroid!!! im really tired i never grow man THEN im here to more information to not do the wrong way. just because I'm young i really i do not care. I WANT GROW FAST FAST. I want a GREAT STEROID to my FIRST CYCLE ??

Comment

Originally posted by Eduardo Silva View Post
                          LIMO i want to take steroid!!! im really tired i never grow man THEN im here to more information to not do the wrong way. just because I'm young i really i do not care. I WANT GROW FAST FAST. I want a GREAT STEROID to my FIRST CYCLE ??
                          Your young but if you want to do it..you will do it, no matter what. Smoking pot and using alcohol is not healthy either, but most kids start young with that also, not to mention harsher means.

Its not just a cycle. Your first (maiden) cycle is the most important cycle that provides the best results. You should plan it carefully and make sure you have all steroids -the trainingsplan- the foodplan - the post-cycle means - the liverprotector - the creatine -the proteines - the amino acids and when you have it all complete you can start. It is best to plan a cycle at the time you have the most spare time and no hollidays etc

You'll get different opinions but i.m.h.o. 500 mg Test enanthate or cypionate or decanoate per week and 50 mg/day methandrostenolone will do the trick. Because it is your first time make sure you have real stuff thats why I would opt for human grade.

Comment

Thanks ROnny anyways but DO you heard about ANAVAR ? I was researching about it . Many people say it gain just strength and little mass. I want gain mass not just strength but the gains that you have with anavar are gains good but little gains with mass because gains more strength. understand me?

Comment

Anavar is for women and older guys, not that harsh but I'd prefer D-bol for mass.

Comment

Working...
                              X