HGH bad groth too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH bad groth too

I just heard someone say that bad cells grow to with hgh. Like cancer and other things. Any truth???
    sigpic

Originally posted by Red Bull View Post
    I just heard someone say that bad cells grow to with hgh. Like cancer and other things. Any truth???
    It does not cause cancer cells but does support the growth of them and benign tumors. So if you have a tumor, it will grow from GH.
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

That what I was told just wanted hear from someone other. I have no tumors so I should be gtg
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red Bull View Post
        That what I was told just wanted hear from someone other. I have no tumors so I should be gtg
        You''ll find out .
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

always the optimist BG....lol
          Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
          You''ll find out .
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Our bodies create GH on its own. It does not cause cancer.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Yea.. say you have a lil bit of cancer being on will amplify it so thats a lil scary.. did not know about this one

Comment

Working...
              X