Testoviron from Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testoviron from Greece

Hey Ronny did you see my post about my greek bayer testoviron depot in your blog? The amps I have I am worried about. The green ring around the neck should be teal color according to pics I have seen of legit testovirons. The source I got them from lives in Greece and swears they are legit. I have seen a couple other sources selling the same ones with the brighter green ring. The green ring on mine is too bright of a green color in my opinion. What do you think? Below are pics. I have several amps I wish I could get tested because I been seeing so many supposed "golden" sources selling questionable products. I also have some thai bayer testoviron depot I am skeptical about. Also, bayer primobolan and some testex cyp that I wish I could get tested. Here are pics of my Greek testovirons. What do you think? THANKS!!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/img0108pf.jpg/

Its very difficault to tell from a pic if a product is real or counterfeit. I received a lot of counterfeited products that are so well counterfeited that only by comparison you’ll be able to tell.

Sometimes brands change their contractor and therefore use other inks.

In this case of Greek Testoviron, Bayer uses some new boxes (pic) but these are counterfeited allready too. But was goes for Norma hellas goes for Testoviron aswell. The pharmacysticker should have watermark and an induvidual number see link
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/norma-hellas

I agree with you that the blue spot and the ring are very light, but that could be due to above reasons. Its difficault for source to get enough genuine products. Its on the other hand very cheap and easy to buy counterfeits. You should buy your products WITH box only. Then you have more chances of finding irregularaties..hope this helps...
    Attached Files

Thanks Ronny. Is the amp in the middle picture above of real testoviron? It looks like the same color green ring as mine but it also looks like the same color as the fakes in the pic as well. Do all Greek brands have the same looking watermark when seen under uv light? The boxes on my testoviron when put under uv light have the outline of the watermark but that little logo that pops up in the middle as seen on normas is not visible on my box of testoviron.

Comment

Working...
    X