New to AS but been on HRT for a couple of years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to AS but been on HRT for a couple of years

Ive been on HRT (hormone Replacement Therapy) for a couple of years now and so far so good. I have good energy, mood and sex drive. The only downfall I have experienced is Acne on my shoulders and chest. Im taking the following:

Monday - 200mg of Testosterone-Cypionate - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim) - 0.5mg of Anastrozole
    Tuesday - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim)
    Wednesday - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim)
    Thursday - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim) - 2.5 IU's of HCG - 0.5mg of Anastrozole
    Friday - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim)
    Saturday/Sunday - OFF

Im 32 years old 5'8" 228lbs with 13% body fat. I do cross fit AT LEAST 3x a week (i do more if I don't have issues with having someone take care of my daughter). I was thinking of doing a cytomel-clenbuterol-anavar cycle because of the results a friend obtained. does anyone have any comments/recommendations? I posted my diet in the diet forum so any help would be appreciated.
    Im dripping swag juice... Im dripping swaguuuu....

your proposed idea, var with clen/t3, would be fine. what kind of dosing are you talking? you'll still run your hrt, right?

about the acne, often it has to do with hormones in flux. i would suggest trying to split your test dose up to 2x a wk. say mon 100mg and thurs 100mg. it will slightly change your blood work so keep that in mind when you go to your MD. it wont dig quite as low at the end. i would try that and while you're not cycing the var, you should see results (it if works) in around 6 wks. i'll try to take a look at your diet
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Is that a recent pic? If so I think you a lot higher than 13% BF. You might want to verify how you calculating it.....not trying to be ass
      Originally posted by Swag Juice View Post
      Ive been on HRT (hormone Replacement Therapy) for a couple of years now and so far so good. I have good energy, mood and sex drive. The only downfall I have experienced is Acne on my shoulders and chest. Im taking the following:

Monday - 200mg of Testosterone-Cypionate - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim) - 0.5mg of Anastrozole
      Tuesday - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim)
      Wednesday - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim)
      Thursday - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim) - 2.5 IU's of HCG - 0.5mg of Anastrozole
      Friday - 2 IUs of HGH (Serostim)
      Saturday/Sunday - OFF

Im 32 years old 5'8" 228lbs with 13% body fat. I do cross fit AT LEAST 3x a week (i do more if I don't have issues with having someone take care of my daughter). I was thinking of doing a cytomel-clenbuterol-anavar cycle because of the results a friend obtained. does anyone have any comments/recommendations? I posted my diet in the diet forum so any help would be appreciated.
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

CFINCH007 - its a good thing your not trying to be an ass... lol... No offense taken.... Im here to learn.. I had a personal trainer calculate it for me and the pic is a couple months old and Ive lost a little more weight from then... approx 10lbs... Do you have any recommendations on how to shed that extra 15 lbs of fat?

SAM1976 - I was hoping someone can help me with designing a cycle using that gear? Dosage? Length of Time? Any recovery cycle needed? Anything Im missing?
        Im dripping swag juice... Im dripping swaguuuu....

Comment

I lost sixty pounds a few years ago when getting into lifting..I had really good results eating at maint. and burning the fat with one 45min to 60min a day medium intesity sustained cardio..IMO it's far better to "burn" the fat off than to "diet" it off with a calorie deficit...I like my calories....!! hard for me to stay motivated and train on restricted caloric intake...just my two cents..BTW, think I need to get rid of tha avitar pic..lol lol its not me and starting to bother me..lol good luck bro, stay in the game...
          test

Comment

Hey Swag Juice, check your private messages...
            test

Comment

Working...
            X