Heart concern......(clen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart concern......(clen)

just finished up a 6 wk cycle of clen right before new years eve, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off then 2 weeks on, the highest doseage I took was 120mcg for 4-5 days during weeks 5-6.

my concern is I'm having some slight chest aches, not having any shortness of breathe or getting tired easily so I'm not sure, my HR during workouts the past 2 weeks hasn't been too high, normal ranges it would be. but the pain is on my left area, it kinda feels like achy and a pulled muscle but I don't think I pulled anything.....if I choose to go to the doc what exactly do I say....thanks in advance

Basically just tell them what your feeling..I would assume your in good shape and it's nothing major wrong but for peace of mind it wouldn't hurt to have it checked.

Comment

be honest w the dr, they cant snitch on you. they may give you a lecture but if you are honest they will better know how to treat you
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

anything u say to a doctor is between u and him for him to snitch on u would be illegal
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
          anything u say to a doctor is between u and him for him to snitch on u would be illegal
          h.i.p.p.a.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yea its not even anabolic dont sweat it everything is confidential and its good they have all the facts.. good luck my brother

Comment

hopefully I can get in this week and make sure everything is ok, hate being worried

Comment

I agree with the post, tell your Dr. the truth while you are at it, have him run some labs to check on the liver and other blood work. I get my labs done @ least every 6 months. Good Luck

Comment

I'm only 47, but 30 years ago ephedrine was perfectly legal. Now look what they know. You only get one heart, and anyone who says that stimulants don't take their toll is either ignorant or just plain stupid. Clen is supposedly stronger, so please don't push yourself to hard, my friend. Listen to these guys, and have everything checked while you're at it. Blood work is cheap, and so is an EKG. Best of luck, and take care of yourself brother!
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Thanks for the input fellas, the pains have died down a bit but I still feel it from time to time in my chest to rib area, now I'm starting to think it's anxiety or some fear that makes it seem worse than it actually feels, but will get in hopefully tomorrow to the doc and get everything looked at. I'm planning on running a 6-8 week cycle of test next month but it's possible this may interfere with that

Comment

just get off clen bro.. that shyt is garbage man, u dont need it to lose bodyfat

Comment

Working...
                      X