Tricep Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricep Power

hey guys. im writing this because i have a concern with triceps. i was doing db shoulder presses thursday and i wasnt really doing more than i could. i was on my fourth and final set and i was shooting for around the 7-8 reps area and only ended up getting 5. but on the 4th rep i felt my triceps just give out and the 5th rep was with a spot. then friday is my arm day so i usually do 3 supersets involving heavy weights doing a tri movement then a bi movement for a total of 4 sets per super (if that makes since). on the supersets i usually shoot for the 8-12 rep range and adjust the weight accordingly. i have hit a plateau on tris and bi's so finally my question is this...what are some good tricep power exercises i can do to overcome this plateau? i know i will have to change my friday routine but i need some help and advice. thanks in advance...

Hi Friend, 1st rule of thumb, is don't over train. This is easy to do on the smaller body parts. I train my arms on my back day. The heavy movements the back w/o requires,
    put a lot of strain on the biceps. I then do dumbell and barbell work for the different areas of the bicep.The inner, outer and head (don't over train - less is more) Triceps
    narrow bench for a really good pump and size and polish w/ nose breakers pushdowns dips. I only hit these smaller parts hard once a week. They get hit from all the basic
    BP - DL work Its worked for me but everyone is different Good Luck

Comment

Old Dude is right most guys don't grow due to overtraining +or under eating.

I love close grip bench for size+strength in tris - I take a full day off between workouts = Mon - Chest+Back (push/pull), Tue -off, Wed - Shldrs, Bis+Tris, Fri Legs.
      I dont really count - cardio + abs as workouts- fit them in as u feel.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
      X