My new Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Tren

Got this for my next cycle, Was thinking about 200mg a week for 10 weeks, too little ? Ha anybody used ROHMS - Ive heard some good stuff about them
    Attached Files
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I'm interested in what people that have used tren have to say.

I'm considering testing the waters with tren e next cycle also. I don't think I'll need/want a big dose. I want to minimize sides and maximize benefits. I was thinking of using just 10ml so I'm not sure if 200mg for 10 weeks is the way to go or 300mg for 6.5 weeks or 400mg for 5 weeks

Comment

Well I thought id test the water and go for 10 weeks at 200

See what happens, Im running GP test and DBOL
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
        I'm interested in what people that have used tren have to say.

I'm considering testing the waters with tren e next cycle also. I don't think I'll need/want a big dose. I want to minimize sides and maximize benefits. I was thinking of using just 10ml so I'm not sure if 200mg for 10 weeks is the way to go or 300mg for 6.5 weeks or 400mg for 5 weeks
        Just to let ya know, you can't really test the waters with Tren E. It still takes a few weeks for the long ester to really kick in. I would recommend you Tren A. to test. It takes affect pretty quick.. Thanks bud

Comment

MBig is right about tren-a, many use it as their first try because the can quickly adjust the dosage according to the side effects they are having. I myself get much worst sides fron acetate, mostly the cough. I dont get it with tren-e. Ive probably ran tren 15 times and I finally figured out I could control the sides with my test dosage. If your going to run tren-e for your first time I would try it at 250/400 test/tren.
          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
            MBig is right about tren-a, many use it as their first try because the can quickly adjust the dosage according to the side effects they are having. I myself get much worst sides fron acetate, mostly the cough. I dont get it with tren-e. Ive probably ran tren 15 times and I finally figured out I could control the sides with my test dosage. If your going to run tren-e for your first time I would try it at 250/400 test/tren.
            In the past I made tren my favorite compound.. Out of tren a/e I like tren a. better. Hate the cough but it's stronger..... Only reason I got away from it was because It robbed me of my appetite and stopped growing from my lack of intake. I'll take tren for my last 4 weeks in a cut using tren a. but thats it for now. I'm going back and forth with eq. and deca ....I gotta concentrate on my eating. Gotta grow to let'em know....hahahahah

Comment

Yo

Tren A just doesn't appeal, Im all about long esters, I tend to react better with that type of compound, Ive ran more cycles than I care to remember but Tren is one of the compounds I've never really looked at

Comment

What do you plan on running with it?
                Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                Got this for my next cycle, Was thinking about 200mg a week for 10 weeks, too little ? Ha anybody used ROHMS - Ive heard some good stuff about them

Comment

man i really want to try EQ
                  Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  In the past I made tren my favorite compound.. Out of tren a/e I like tren a. better. Hate the cough but it's stronger..... Only reason I got away from it was because It robbed me of my appetite and stopped growing from my lack of intake. I'll take tren for my last 4 weeks in a cut using tren a. but thats it for now. I'm going back and forth with eq. and deca ....I gotta concentrate on my eating. Gotta grow to let'em know....hahahahah
                  Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
                    What do you plan on running with it?
                    Running it with test 500mg a week plus DBOL to kickstart

Comment

That's what I was thinking.
                      Test cyp 500 wk1-10
                      Dbol
                      Running it with test 500mg a week plus DBOL to kickstart

Comment

Putting the Tren on the last 6 weeks

Comment

Yeah,

Why tren at the end? Not the full 10?

Ive heard that a couple of times to be fair

Comment

Loveeeeee Tren ran 500mg Tren-E for 14 wks over the summer with 750mg Test-E for 16 wks was unreal!!!!

Comment

I thinks it's because you want the test to already be working in your system and the tren is like NOS to the fuel. I 'm thinking of throwing some provirion on it too.,
                              Yeah,

Why tren at the end? Not the full 10?

Ive heard that a couple of times to be fair

Comment

Working...
                              X