Austrian bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austrian bust

Every day we get new facts about our conman and scamartist mihael karner and how much money he robbed from us and how he used it and also lived in extreme wealth.

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...y-bodybuilders

let me know what you think of it...

"CRAZY" To say the least.....Nice house though!! lol

Comment

What a complete **********

People like him should be neutered and shot, Simple as
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I wonder if he is the same guy as David Garcia AKA Brian Greene? Garcia had 30 or more websites selling AAS & HGH. All the sites were scam sites. He was supposed to have many alias also.

Comment

i feel as though some sites don't even care if their sponsors are fraudulant as long as they pay their fee.. sickening u would think in this day and age it can be caught on to much quicker

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
            i feel as though some sites don't even care if their sponsors are fraudulant as long as they pay their fee.. sickening u would think in this day and age it can be caught on to much quicker
            You're right. A lot of sites will accept money over anything else. They don't care what crap the sources advertise and sell to customers as long as they get their $$$.
            Then the customer voices a legit concern or problem and gets banned.
            Damn shame.

Comment

Mr Michael was not the only one living large, there must be hundreds of him out there!!! Do any of ya remember mr "Satchboogie" ???
              Cr?z?

Comment

Working...
              X