Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best compound or stack for good lean gains..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best compound or stack for good lean gains..???

Hey guy's just need some suggestions on a good coumpound to mix with test. usually run just sus.250 or cyp...but after B/W think I will try something less dramatic in terms of water retention..any thoughts...still will use test. for base of course, but looking for something else..deca is a no no for me, shuts me down hard and fast..!! with emotional shit added in... so was thinking of mast. ...??
    test

Whats your stats ? If you have decently low bf prop/mast-p would work well.
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

6'2'' 226lbs from last cycle..just sus250 stacked with a little cyp. 750wk, split in two.. no kick start, just running nolva for pct now..bout three and half weeks in. eating little below maint. to lose some fat gained.. lost about good six-seven pounds water..want to lean out bit more before next cycle. Don't really know my accual BF. Look pretty lean except tiny bit around belt line, bout five more pounds and I should be prept. for next cycle. I will check out prop or mast p. any ratio's you would reccomend BG..???
      test

Comment

I wouldnt cut cals or carbs to soon after your cycle, I would wait atleast 1.5 months after pct. As far as the test prop/mast I would keep the test around 350-400mgs and 500-600mgs on the mast. Dont rush your cycles, give your htpa time to recover after pct.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
          I wouldnt cut cals or carbs to soon after your cycle, I would wait atleast 1.5 months after pct. As far as the test prop/mast I would keep the test around 350-400mgs and 500-600mgs on the mast. Dont rush your cycles, give your htpa time to recover after pct.
          i agree on the diet advice. your body isnt used to the brand new muscle you've gained. now that you dont have supraphysiological levels of test...in fact, now that you probably have lower than normal test while you recover in PCT, your body will shed that new gained muscle so fast, you'll end up right back where you started. some of what you're holding is probably water. it usually is gone within 3-5 wks after the cycle. give it time and like BG saidm 1.5 months.

as far as the next one, you can control your water retention by controling estrogen, so keep that in mind. i personally prefer long acting test over prop when dieting. i'm running test e for my contest cycle as we speak, but i'm also taking enough adex to stay tight and look hard. i can get more mg's with less ml's, inject less often and deal with less pain. you could even couple it with mast e and stay on 2x wk injects. just a thought. i'm not saying this idea is better. i just wanted to present you with another option.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for the advice on compounds... I will kick this around..as far as calories you think still stay above maint...?? was just thinking I would put on fat above maint. with test levels crashing while on pct..?? I was currently cutting by 400 a day. 4500-5000 was maint.
            one-more
            Last edited by one-more; 01-14-2012, 01:03 AM.
            test

Comment

yes sir, if you dont get at least the amount of food it took to gain the new muscle, you are going to lose it. your body wants to be small. it doesnt want this additional muscle. it takes a lot of energy to keep and maintain muscle, so it would rather let it go. the best you can do is keep everything really clean at this point to avoid fat gain.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Makes sense Sam...yesterday I ate back up to maint. diet has been and continues to be very clean..having and active job all day is such a disadvantage to an office job in that regard..frustrating sometimes..litteraly have to eat every two hours..!! forget about "three hours"...just to keep up with food burning..don't want to get sooo far behiing then have to eat a ton of calories in the evening right before bed to catch up..you had said in one of your post before "sometime the hardest battle is in the kitchen" how true indeed....!!! thanks again Sam I will heed your advice and to you also BG..thanks
                test

Comment

Sam, if you don't mind the question..do you yourself bridge in between, or cruz..? it would seem very unlikly for a pro to come completly off and still be able to compete. Not that I am going to compete, but after BW, almost sure I will be implimenting HRT at my age 45...just courious at my age if Im making the right choice running pct and not HRT stratagy...BW will be the indicator im sure in six more weeks...
                  test

Comment

Working...
                  X