Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustanon & PCT

Hey bros,
    I was wondering when would be a good time to start pct after a sus cycle? I know Test E&C are 2-3 weeks after last injection. As for Test P around 5 days after last injection pct should start but since Sus is a blend im not too sure when to start pct protocol. Can anyone give me a hand?

THanks bros,
    MB

Start after longest ester clears.......
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

for sust, 3 wks
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

What I did was run sust 10 weeks then prop 20 days waiting for sust to clear. Then started pct 3 days later. Worked out well.

Comment

thanks bros, appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
            What I did was run sust 10 weeks then prop 20 days waiting for sust to clear. Then started pct 3 days later. Worked out well.
            good plan...
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              good plan...
              Yes works great but i always ended up running the prop for 5-6 additional weeks because I started to gain again .

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
                Yes works great but i always ended up running the prop for 5-6 additional weeks because I started to gain again .
                I did struggle with that.. I had a bump in performance and sexdrive. It was tough to stop but I don't want to end up on trt so im trying not to cycle too long.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                  I did struggle with that.. I had a bump in performance and sexdrive. It was tough to stop but I don't want to end up on trt so im trying not to cycle too long.
                  I actually started switching from cyp to prop at week 8 after the first time. It is the best boost Ive gotten, drol,d-bol none equal nice little bit of prop .

Comment

Working...
                  X