Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Critique my FIRST EVER Cycle! (Help Appreciated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Critique my FIRST EVER Cycle! (Help Appreciated)

Hi guys,

I'm new to the world of Steroids. I've spent the last few months and countless hours researching to find the most appropriate first cycle. I'd love ANY feedback you could give me on this proposed cycle.

Things to consider:
    1) that it's my first cycle, I'm only going to be using 1 compound.
    2) I have puffy nipples that developed at puberty. I am to understand this makes me prone to gyno (hence the AI)
    3) I want lots of kids one day, so I want my balls insured.:-)

Proposed Cycle
    Weeks 1 -12
    Test-E - 400mg/Week (2 x 200mg injections)
    Weeks 1 - 13
    Arimidex - 0.5mg E2D
    HCG - 250iu E3D

Week 14
    Nothing

PCT - 2 weeks after last Test-E injection // 1 week after last HCG Injection
    Weeks 15 - 20
    Aromasin - 25mgED//25mgED//12.5mgED//12.5mgED
    Clomid - 100mgED//100mgED//50mgED//50mgED/25mgED//25mgED

Any advice at all would be appreciated. Everything you need to know is below :-) Thanks for reading!!

My Stats
    Male
    22 years old (23 in June, would wait until then to run cycle)
    Weight: 84kg (185lbs) after cutting from 95kg (209lbs).
    Height: 184cm (roughly 6'0"-6'1")
    Body Fat: 10-12% (haven't been training for the last 2 weeks due to having appendix removed)
    Body Type: Natural, ecto, hardgainer. Nice, broad shoulders. Ridiculously long arms though. Hard to make them look bulky.
    Training History: 3-4 years of serious training. Been lifting since 16, but only got diet in line at 18-19.
    Goals: Gain LBM, minimal body fat. I want to look really good. Big fan of the old-school bodybuilders like Arnold and Zane. Not so much concerned about being monsters like they were, but I want it to be obvious I train seriously.

My Diet
    Meal 1 - WPI Shake
    0f/1c/27p/109cal

Meal 2 - 4 whole eggs, 2 whites, 100g oats, 2 slices of toast, 1/4 avocado
    33.5f/105c/48.7p/1072cal

Meal 3 - 200g Brown rice, 150g tuna in olive oil, 100g brocoli
    21f/62c/40p/666cal

Meal 4 - 4 kangaroo sausages, 300g sweet potato, 30 almonds
    20f/60c/45p/605cal

Pre Workout - 20g WPI + 40g waxy maize
    0f/37c/16p/220cal

Post Workout - 50g WPI + 80g Waxy Maize
    2f/75c/40p/480cal

Dinner - 150g chicken breast, 150g baked potato, 30 almonds, 100g brocoli
    20f/40c/60p/580cal

Before Bed - 250g cottage cheese
    11f/7c/31p/260cal

TOTAL: 108g of fat // 380g of carbs // 307g of protein // 3990 cal

My Split
    Sunday: Legs (quad/ham)
    Monday: Arms
    Tuesday: Shoulders/Calves
    Wednesday: REST
    Thursday: Back
    Friday: Chest
    Saturday: REST
    Obviously big compound movements. 8-12 rep range. Set range 3-5 per exercise. Few isos to finish off depending on the muscle group.
    Every 6 weeks I do a low rep day to shock the muscles. Every 8 weeks I'm changing my routine so I don't adjust.

Before Lifting:
    Christmas Day 2011:

Thanks for reading guys!

Looks like a pretty good start, glad to see that you are only starting off with 1 compound... With this cycle I think you dont need HCG and for PCT you could shorten clomid to100/50/50/50

You did awesome without gear bro....

Lot of people will still probably tell you 23 is too young for gear
    CFINCH007
    Last edited by CFINCH007; 01-11-2012, 01:07 AM.
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

this is pretty much what Im gonna run in May...I might go 500mg a week though, not sure yet. but it looks like you've got a real solid base...with a strict diet and dedicated training you should blow the f up!

only thing I would say is to maybe save the hcg until you need it...maybe a couple weeks in or the last 2 weeks before pct...so many different opinions on that though. good luck and get swole bro!

Comment

Thats a pretty heavy dose of clomid, I dont think its that nessasary to run that much when you are using hcg throughout your cycle. Clomid and letro are to of that nastiest chems Ive ever run. Good job on your base and good luck with your cycle.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

You've done a great job naturally. I think you will be pleasantly surprised what that low of a dose will do for you for your first cycle. One compound, lower dose will put some serious weight on you. I wouldn't jump the amount up. See how this cycle treats you then you can reassess for your next cycle. I would definitely suggest u get a blood test prior to your start to see what your base levels are and then another one after pct. Just my opinion. Good luck brother
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Yeah, a few people have suggested changing to clomid. I will be doing so. And I might start the HCG second week.. Will continue researching.

I've had some people suggest running to HCG until the beginning of the PCT. Anyone have an opinion on that? .

Thanks for reading, fellas!

EDIT: Nep, I intend on getting a whole bunch of tests done. ECG, blood, liver, sperm. The works. Prob before, every 4 weeks, then 4 weeks after PCT.

Comment

Originally posted by Elgeno View Post
              Yeah, a few people have suggested changing to clomid. I will be doing so. And I might start the HCG second week.. Will continue researching.

I've had some people suggest running to HCG until the beginning of the PCT. Anyone have an opinion on that? .

Thanks for reading, fellas!

EDIT: Nep, I intend on getting a whole bunch of tests done. ECG, blood, liver, sperm. The works. Prob before, every 4 weeks, then 4 weeks after PCT.
              there are a few ways to run hcg...low dose throughout the cycle (500iu/week, split into 2 250iu injections/week). or you can blast it for like the last 5 days before PCT at 1000ius ED. im still debating what I want to do with hcg for my cycle cuz some people say its not even necessary for a test only cycle. let us know what you decide.

Comment

I'm def running it throughout the cycle, man. I've been told numerous times that it's better to keep them going than to get them started. I just need to decide if I want to start it week 1 or later, and whether to finish it with test, or continue until the beginning of PCT. I've been told both. I'm going to look into some more articles on it.

Comment

heres an article on hcg that might be of some help. when is your first pin gonna be?

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/90/5/2595.full

Comment

Not for ages, man. July at the absolute earliest. I'm going to bulk naturally first and see how I go. I'm keen to run a cycle eventually so I just want to be prepared, whether it's in 6, 12 or 24 months. I'll have a log so you'll know about it ;-)

Thanks for the article.

Comment

right on bro...and Ive been waiting for awhile to run AAS and im itching to start. I gotta dial in my diet a little better before I jump in though. Ive been a little lax of late and could pry gain another 5-8lbs naturally. Im aiming for early May so I can get my swole on for the summer...haha

Comment

and that article is pretty long and extremely in depth...just try and stay with it cuz there is good info behind all the medical bs

Comment

I'm pretty positive I'm going to run HCG from Day 1 until the beginning of PCT. I think I'll keep the dose as is though. Test E will be in my system for those 2 weeks before PCT, so my nuts could still switch off. I don't think it'll make my nuts dry as the desert if I stop early, but I think I'll play it safe. Clomid has also changed to 100/50/50/50.

I was keen on waiting to cycle, man, but now that I've got my head around it and am feeling comfortable, I'm pretty keen to try. That said I think I could do a lot more naturally so I think I'll do that for a while yet. I still need to find a source for all the drugs.

Def do a log! I'd be really keen to follow.

Comment

You look pretty good with out gear bro!!! cycle is good, just one question. What are your goals as far as gear being implemented into your body?
                            Cr?z?

Comment

Originally posted by Elgeno View Post
                              I'm pretty positive I'm going to run HCG from Day 1 until the beginning of PCT. I think I'll keep the dose as is though. Test E will be in my system for those 2 weeks before PCT, so my nuts could still switch off. I don't think it'll make my nuts dry as the desert if I stop early, but I think I'll play it safe. Clomid has also changed to 100/50/50/50.

I was keen on waiting to cycle, man, but now that I've got my head around it and am feeling comfortable, I'm pretty keen to try. That said I think I could do a lot more naturally so I think I'll do that for a while yet. I still need to find a source for all the drugs.

Def do a log! I'd be really keen to follow.
                              pm coming...check inbox

Comment

Working...
                              X