• Show
Clear All

• Anyone used these before? dbol

Hey guys need some advice please?

Im currently using these Click image for larger version

Name:	dbol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	156195 alongside sust 500mg and EQ 600mg. Now Ive been taking 60mg a day for 6 days but I'm not sure if they are gtg.....

Not really feeling any pumps or blood pressure increases....will weight myself tomorrow see if Ive gained any weight.

Just wondered if anyone had used them before and if they were any good.

Thanks guys - really appreciate your help

To be honest with ya I never seen these before. And if your not feeling no kind of B.P. increase, pump, or water retention after a week then it may be fake. Sorry bud. Thanks

Comment

Thank you mbig245 - Ill take em back to my source and ask for a different brand

Comment

Now to me, Chem Tec is renowned in the UK for been SHITE, Im assuming your in the UK? There also heavily counterfeited around my parts. My advice take em back get something else.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
          Now to me, Chem Tec is renowned in the UK for been SHITE, Im assuming your in the UK? There also heavily counterfeited around my parts. My advice take em back get something else.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news
          Yeah mate Im up Durham way - where are you? I had never heard of them before - but I won't be using them again - I weighed myself today, haven't gained anything in a week.....not good at all.....

My source is sorting me out though replacing them.....

Comment

Originally posted by allergate View Post
            Yeah mate Im up Durham way - where are you? I had never heard of them before - but I won't be using them again - I weighed myself today, haven't gained anything in a week.....not good at all.....

My source is sorting me out though replacing them.....
            Im from Yorkshire mate - Absolute garbage, Wouldn't surprise me if your chewing smarties,
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
              Im from Yorkshire mate - Absolute garbage, Wouldn't surprise me if your chewing smarties,
              idk, iv heard smarties have tremendous anabolic properties
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                To be honest with ya I never seen these before. And if your not feeling no kind of B.P. increase, pump, or water retention after a week then it may be fake. Sorry bud. Thanks
                Your right there fake . I took 30 mg a day of gp dbol and in a week I was loving it pumps were crazy and got strong as hell I'm ready to get more
                You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                  Your right there fake . I took 30 mg a day of gp dbol and in a week I was loving it pumps were crazy and got strong as hell I'm ready to get more
                  Yea, some people react differently with orals.. To be honest, I can take a dose of gp. dbol at 20 mgs. and a couple of hours later I can feel my b.p. increase. I'll have a head-ache.

Comment

Well today they were replaced with estopharma dbol - never heard of these either - www.estopharma.com anyone ever heard of them before? I hope they are g2g....? I would love to try some GP gear though....finding it is difficult over here...well at least in Durham it is........

Comment

What?

Never heard of that either, I wouldn't trust a source that stocks crap / fake gear. Ive just ordered GP from NAPS so we will see what all the hype is

Comment

Originally posted by allergate View Post
                        Well today they were replaced with estopharma dbol - never heard of these either - www.estopharma.com anyone ever heard of them before? I hope they are g2g....? I would love to try some GP gear though....finding it is difficult over here...well at least in Durham it is........
                        I hate to tell ya but I just looked at your site. Man I think your buying shit from these people... You can find legit places through these forums.. Don't take it personally, just trying to help. Hit up our sponsor and enjoy...

Comment

Yeah Im with Mbig

Looks like a pile of shit -

Comment

Yeah Im not taken - really disappointed......Ive used his Lipthai and Pulau and its been awesome....starting to think Im worth getting from elsewhere. I thought Naps were not taking orders at the moment?

Comment

There not should be back next week so Ive heard

Comment

Working...
                              X