Orals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orals

So I have tried a few different orals (Tbol, Dbol, Drol) and none of them ever seemed to really do anything for me. I knew the gear is was getting was good they just didn't have an effect on me. So recently I tried some liquid drol and I must say that I am in love with it. So if any of you are having the issue with pills, try to switch it up to a liquid and see if you get better results
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

i used to use liquid d-bol(reforvit-b) and id get strong as hell yet never got the size i get from the orals. i guess every1s body reacts a little differently to stuff...now when i use abombs i its like i cant stop making gains, cept it kills my appetite. you just gotta try different things and see what works for you. i prefer injections just cuz its not as hard on the liver and ive found i can run a cycle longer.. let me know how the liquid drol does for you when you are done, i may wanna look into it.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I will for sure bud, when you say abombs, you just mean oral anadrol right?
      Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      i used to use liquid d-bol(reforvit-b) and id get strong as hell yet never got the size i get from the orals. i guess every1s body reacts a little differently to stuff...now when i use abombs i its like i cant stop making gains, cept it kills my appetite. you just gotta try different things and see what works for you. i prefer injections just cuz its not as hard on the liver and ive found i can run a cycle longer.. let me know how the liquid drol does for you when you are done, i may wanna look into it.
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
        I will for sure bud, when you say abombs, you just mean oral anadrol right?
        yea, sorry used to using slang. there is usually to many ears around lol
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yea A50s () They kill my appetite but jesus I packed on alb in a week, I was like the michelin man
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

That was meant to say 8lb
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I was about to say!!! You should gain a pound naturally a week...LMAO!

Comment

weird, if you mean a liquid oral version of drol, it really shouldnt be any different than a pill. i dont think i'm gonna figure this out, so i'm not even going to try lol.

and yea about this side topic of drol and appetite, me too. kills my hunger completely...and when i went to 100mg, it litterally began hurting my liver. i could feel liver pain. thats when i knew it was time to drop the drol! havent touched it since, but i'm considering adding in for a few days during my carb up before the next show. that should go great with the halo

Comment

That's a good idea, Sam.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I have tried exactly 3 different brands of anadrol...then I got some turkish anapolon and my god...it is the single most strongest drug i have ever taken...at only 50mg put on 10lbs in the first week and ended after 5 weeks at almost 40lb gain...I was also taking test....when I stopped, I pissed away about 15lbs in a week...you definitely have to be taking other drugs with it, or you will be upset of how fast you turn back to "normal"....

Comment

Yeah I usually don't show much on orals either, but on abombs I was like OC i looked like the michelin man also.

Comment

Im on them now and really struggling to eat but im looking really rounded

Comment

Drol is drol, if it didnt work.....it was bunk.
                          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
                            Drol is drol, if it didnt work.....it was bunk.
                            no doubt...sooo much drol is garbage...you really don't know what anadrol should be unless you take something legit like the turks....I see alot of posts (not all here) saying that they are 1 or 2 weeks into the drol and have not gained anything...impossible...even if you don't eat, you will feel the effects within days..and the scale will tell you...

Comment

hmm, then GP is bunk?
                              Ain't no use in lookin' down
                              Ain't no discharge on the ground
                              Ain't no use in lookin' back
                              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                              X