Re-Filtering Gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Filtering Gear?

I have only ordered from naps once.....3 GP tes e, 2 GP mast. got my order, gear pretty smooth, etc etc. this was a few yrs back

But since that time i began re filtering everything i get. I started cuz i got so-so quality and needed to clean it up but now i just do it out of habbit and self assurance.

I will be ordering some GP and Gen Shi stuff and am wondering if i will just be wasting time/money by doing it??? just want to make sure its as smooth as possbible.

And the cut stack by Gen Shi.....ik thats stuff is going to hurt....?? a waste or decent idea on re filtering?

i know gen shi is great quality but not sure how smooth.. on the other hand gp is the smoothest stuff i have ever pinned

Comment

so you would view it as a waste?? Gen shi is good but those 3 short esters.....ouch...

Comment

Originally posted by Gymrat827 View Post
        I have only ordered from naps once.....3 GP tes e, 2 GP mast. got my order, gear pretty smooth, etc etc. this was a few yrs back

But since that time i began re filtering everything i get. I started cuz i got so-so quality and needed to clean it up but now i just do it out of habbit and self assurance.

I will be ordering some GP and Gen Shi stuff and am wondering if i will just be wasting time/money by doing it??? just want to make sure its as smooth as possbible.

And the cut stack by Gen Shi.....ik thats stuff is going to hurt....?? a waste or decent idea on re filtering?
        GP is smooth and damn near human grade i wouldnt worry about GP, never ran genshi so cant comment on that but im sure its good shit too.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
          GP is smooth and damn near human grade i wouldnt worry about GP, never ran genshi so cant comment on that but im sure its good shit too.
          Absolutely agree. But I will say Gen Shi is smooth as well and very high quality! Their Cut Stack is friggin amazing
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
            Absolutely agree. But I will say Gen Shi is smooth as well and very high quality! Their Cut Stack is friggin amazing
            I talked to a guy running the cut stack and he said the pins hurt bad. not sure if hes just a bitch or if the stuff is really painful....3 short esteres cant feel nice.

Comment

Ive rah Gen Shi, Smooth as button if you pin in you quads. I think its down to the pinning area as well as the individual. Personally I like the pain
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

anyone ran Genshi tren E? thick as hell when pinning? 25g or 23?
                Cr?z?

Comment

anyone else??

Comment

OptimalCruz, you are a nut! I must be a wanker, 'cause anything that reduces the amount of pain I feel is fanf#%*ingtastic!

Any refiltering of gear from either of those guys is definitely a waste of time and effort. Both are time tested and very high quality. I've personally known dozens of people who've used both with no issues. No chance of fakes either if you get it from naps. Reputation is flawless for as long as I've known of them. (Late 2009)

Switch up pin sites often to avoid lumps and scarring which just make it harder and more painful to pin later. Also, I like to inject very slowly once I've established a good spot.(No IV) Depending on ester and volume, sometimes I'll take a full minute to completely inject. Make sure you're not using anything bigger than 21ga. I know guys who get away with as small as 25 if you have that kind of patience. I myself do not. Good luck
                    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
                    X