order from nap.net ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order from nap.net ?

Been dieting for one and a half years, training for one. Im just maintaining and think its time to try the real deal. Am a bit concerened about the ordering of these substances via the internet "legally speaking" is this considered safe ? hope this question does not violate any of the forum rules.
    steven

Depends on where you live and the laws in that area. It is illegal in the USA without a prescription

Comment

sounds like you've come a long way, dieting for 2 years! i take it your goal has been weight loss? how much have you lost?

also, are you aware that steroids will not help you lose fat?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I was a fat 267 one and a half years ago, I am now a lean 210. Diet is clean, not even cheats. 5000 cal. day. 420-500 grams protien, eat every three hours. I am working hard to gain lean muscle but even doing no cardio anymore and eating like this for months it is hard to gain a pound ! I am starting to get a bit frustrated. Tried pros and only gained about net 8 pounds in a month after PCT. Not sure that the pro's aren't harder on the body anyway.
        Steven

Comment

I started my journey as a weight loss mission about 4 years ago. Good luck

Comment

Hi Steven, What's pros or pro's?

Comment

I believe he is referring to prohormones. Which in most cases is just code word for oral steroids.

Comment

it sounds like you have a decent handle on your doet. congrats on the awesome weight loss!

as far as gear to use (as we talked about in PM) i'd just suggest something very simple to start. test cyp or test e, 350-500mg EW for about 10-12 wks. believe me, you'll grow like never before on this simple cycle. you could add in some dbol for the first several wks to kick start the cycle as you wait for the test to start working. something like 25 mg would be fine. have nolvadex on hand in case you have gyno issues. also have your pct ready for the end. the cleaner you eat, the less troublesome water retention will be. you could consider running a low dose of an AI though the cycle to control estrogen. warning though, keep the dose low. too little estrogen in your body will reduce your gains. adex at .5mg EOD or E3D should be enough.

so my suggestion would look something like this...

wk1-6 dbol 25mg every day
                wk1-12 test cyp 350-500mg every wk
                wk1-12 adex .5mg EOD

i think that the geneza line of products is great and would suit you just fine. the oils are thin and painless. the dbol tabs are super potent.

let me know what you think!
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                  I started my journey as a weight loss mission about 4 years ago. Good luck
                  not to derail steven's thread, but just out of interest, how has your weight loss trek gone? i've had the opposite problem. i was under weight when i started.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    not to derail steven's thread, but just out of interest, how has your weight loss trek gone? i've had the opposite problem. i was under weight when i started.
                    I changed my diet and started lifting weights 6 days per week. Lost 50-60lbs in 6 months. By that time I was addicted to working out, so I kept at it. Now I have put on 30 lbs in the last 3.5 years and stayed at 9% body fat. I am in my first testosterone cycle right now.

Comment

Sounds good Sam this is what I will go with. As for the Nolvadex, if needed how much and how often? Also what would be a good PCT plan for this particular cycle ? as I want to order all at once. Sure appreiciate your time and advice I know it is solid.

Comment

I changed my diet and started lifting weights 6 days per week. Lost 50-60lbs in 6 months. By that time I was addicted to working out, so I kept at it. Now I have put on 30 lbs in the last 3.5 years and stayed at 9% body fat. I am in my first testosterone cycle right now.

way to go. thats a lot of fat to drop and a lot of muscle to gain! you must look like a completely different person. keep me posted on the results of your first cycle.

Comment

Personally I like 20mg/day for 3 weeks then 10 mg/day for2 weeks. First dose is 2weeks after your last pin.

Comment

Personally I like 20mg/day for 3 weeks then 10 mg/day for2 weeks. First dose is 2weeks after your last pin.
                            sounds good to me. a lot of times i think people go overboard with high pct doses. and personally, i'd order an extra pack just to have on hand for safety.

Comment

As far as PCT for this simple cycle nolvadex is all that is really required ? sounds easy !
                              Last edited by steven; 09-23-2010, 08:07 PM. Reason: wrote same thing previously

Comment

Working...
                              X