Newbie here looking for some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here looking for some help

So I am looking at taking my first cycle and I was wondering if I could get some opinions of those on this site. First I am 41 yrs old at 6'1 and weight 195. I have about 12% BF and have been working out for 2 years. I have gained some decent strenght but my problem is putting on size. I have tried lots of different over the counter (GNC type) stuff but just have seemed to hit a wall. The thing is is I don't want to bulk up to be massive. I just want to add maybe 5-10 pounds and put on some decent size. Don't want people to look at me one day then 3 months later go..."no way you got that big"!!!

So I thought about going with a test E only cycle but have also thought about a oral only cycle. My question on the test E only cycle is can I take it for say only 8 weeks (500mg per week) if I feel like I am big enough. Do I have to do it for 10 weeks. Also if I get to the size I desire will I just lose it if I don't keep doing it. I don't want to be taking this stuff forever.

On the orals, will I actually see gains that I can keep or will I just bloat and then come down, Seems like everybody thinks that test is the only real way to go. I am not in a hurry to gain so slow and steady are fine for me.

Any opinions you may have will be very helpful.

Thanks

what's your diet and routine like?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Welcome to JM brother, 5-10 lbs you should be able to do that with out gear!!! It's about your diet, force feeding to gain the weight, sucks but thats what you have to do!!!
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I hear you on the diet. I am eating 3000 to 3500 calories a day and yes if I want I can gain weight, but it just does not seem to be the right kind of weight. I still do not see the size in my chest and legs even when I am gaining the weight. 300 +grams of protein, good mixture of Carbs and fats. I train 6 days a week with each body part hard twice a week. Get 7 to 8 + hours of sleep each day.

I want to try something different to see if it will help. I am not afraid to stop if I feel adverse effects and this will not be a way of life for me. I just want to add some mass and I think this is the way to go. Just want to make sure I do it right.

Comment

We can talk about gear a little later,
          First thing I always ask the fellas is, how often you train? It seems you train a hair to much. Over the years I came to understand that in lifting more is NOT more. Lets get you straight on your lifting routine first. Lets try to get ya on a isolated routine involving 15-20 sets on each muscle 1 time a week. My opinion would to concentrate on the 8 rep. ranges. It'll involve more weight but it'll make you achieve your goal. See what I'm saying?
          This can be used for all your movements... Try to get 15-20 total sets....
          EXAMPLE: Warm-up 15 reps.
          1) 10 REPS.
          2) 8 reps
          3) 8 reps
          4) 8 reps
          5) 8 reps.
          Thanks bud and welcome to the board!!!

Comment

As far as using test I would run it for at least 12 weeks. You won't see any real results till week 4.

Comment

I agree with mbig245, my first cycle I aonly ran for 10 weeks and i wish i would have extended it to more....Now nothing less that 16...lol
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                I agree with mbig245, my first cycle I aonly ran for 10 weeks and i wish i would have extended it to more....Now nothing less that 16...lol
                Yea, for me at least 16 wks. I'll run 20+ on deca and EQ. LOLOLOL

Comment

I really want to try EQ, think my next cycle will be Test E, EQ, Liquid Drol
                  Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  Yea, for me at least 16 wks. I'll run 20+ on deca and EQ. LOLOLOL
                  Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I did 12 weeks and so glad I did, 3 months is just enough, It also fits inn well with 2 cycles a year plus time on and time off etc
                    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So if I did one cycle of 12 weeks and then did not not do another cycle again, what type of muscle and size retention should I see if I continue to lift hard afterthe cycle is over?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X