Cycle advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle advice?

So this will be my first cycle. However I have been researching and talking to my friends that have more experience with anabolics. But I do have experience in the gym, I have been a college athlete for the past 3 years and I prefer working out to playing my sport, and since I had to retire from sports due to injuries I can now juice up without worry of testing. Right now I'm 20 yo, 6'3, 200-205 lbs, about 15% bf. My goals of this cycle are to drop down to about 8-9% bf and have a decent gain in lean muscle. I don't want to quite enter the bulk then cut cycle just yet, because I don't want to lose the abs i have and I would like to gain some more muscle before I do a straight cut cycle. This is what I had in mind:
    Weeks 1-10: Test cyp 500 mgs/week (bi-weekly sticks)
    Weeks 1-4: oral Tren 500 mcgs ED
    Weeks 5-10: oral winny 50 mgs ED
    I figured test cyp was a good choice, and the winny was a no brainer bc i want to cut up. I considered using anavar in this cycle but it's a bit pricy for my first run. I think the tren will give the size gains I want of lean mass, and since it's oral it will get the cycle going quickly. I haven't quite worked out the PCT yet. So I would gladly take any suggestions you have on PCT and/or anything else I would need during the cycle or the cycle itself. Let me know what you think. I appreciate the help.

Ok first off, and you will hear this again i am sure, 20 is considered too young for AAS use. But I am sure that you will still want to do something. This being your first cycle run a Test only cycle, any ester will do. You want to start off with just test and then you can add another compound on your next cycle. This way you can find out what is causing a side effect if you get one..If you start off taking all that shit and have some bad sides, you will not know where it coming from.

Again I would strongly recommend that you hold off until you are older but if you choose to do a cycle anyways just run some Test first, maybe a 10week cycle @500MG a week
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I understand how most people would advise against a 20 yo using AAS but I havent grown since I was 16...beard has thickened up a little but thats it lol. Hell i started playing college ball when i was 16. I've always been ahead of my years I guess. I've had many friends who took AAS in high school for sports without problems. I've been on and off of test boosters for about 2 years now and I figured it was time to take the next step. But that aside, what type of results do you think I could expect from a straight test cycle? The reason i wanted to add the others in on my first run was that I wanted to improve my physique, dramatically if possible, for my last semester of college. I didnt want to "waste" my time doing an intro cycle and be unhappy with the results I want. Sides i can handle; disappointment not so much. But from what i have read each of these different ones have different characteristic sides, for the most part at least. That way i would have a better idea where the sides would be coming from. But im not going to pretend that im an experienced AAS user. I will take advice gladly.

Comment

Okay

Without sounding like a miserable bitter old man:

My opinion is as follows, you are too young for AAS, There is a reason we all say this and everyone should take heed of this. Secondly don't throw yourself in the deep end with multiple compounds which you have no idea how your body will react. What happens if you have reactions, Side effects??? Bad ones................ you need to treat AAS with respect.

However if you are going to go ahead - Test only is the ONLY cycle you should try, Let your body react to the compound, I guarantee you will be happy with the results. Maybe an oral kicker however as you don't want to bulk too much I wouldn't add Dianabol for instance as this may give you some bloat etc

Cruz

Cruz
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok well i respect your opinion. If you think that test will be enough for a first cycle then im okay with that. However, i noticed you did say i could use an oral kicker. Could I still use the oral winny? From wheat I've read and heard winny can even help with some of the sides of test.

Comment

i wouldnt run 2 orals in that short period of time not enough lag time for ur lver....

Comment

Well how about this since i'm a first time user and the two orals are too close together. Basically i'll just be dropping the tren entirely and leaving the rest the same.
              Weeks 1-10: Test cyp 500 mg/week
              Weeks 5-10: oral winny 50 mg/day

Comment

Thats would work nicely for a first time. Maybe throw in some Arimidex .25mg EOD would be enough. Also a simple PCT such as Nolva would do fine.
                So here is my suggestion if you going to do a cycle
                Weeks 1-10 Test C @ 500mg a week (normally on a cut you would run Test P, but get used to the pinning first, Cyp pin twice a week)
                Weeks 5-10 Winny @ 50mg ED
                Week 1-16 Arimidex @ .25mg EOD
                Weeks 12-16 Nolva 50/50/50/50
                Originally posted by goodfellawt View Post
                Well how about this since i'm a first time user and the two orals are too close together. Basically i'll just be dropping the tren entirely and leaving the rest the same.
                Weeks 1-10: Test cyp 500 mg/week
                Weeks 5-10: oral winny 50 mg/day
                Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Something to consider..you had mentioned not having pct decided on yet. I can assure you, you are young enough to make nice gains at your age..that is certian..but sounds like you have made up your mind anyway, and thats your choice of course..All I would suggest is educate yourself on correct PCT protocal and what to expect (after your cycle) possible deppresion, loss of gains, lack of drive and energy, etc. these are all real, and I realize no one wants to talk about this shit..but you will when it happens..just be prepared with the knowledge, and always have your PCT lined out with AI's and such on hand ...!! don't start cycle without having them in your possession you won't be pleased...I've learned to plan from the end of cycle to the front, for me it's a better way to prepare not only for safety, but to prepare for the losses at the end..mental and physical..usless you plan to cruz..which I can't imagine doing at your age..good luck to you, stay informed.
                  test

Comment

Just one more thing..what these guys are telling you is the real deal..Test only, for sure..!! see how you feel on one compound and at what dose..carful with stacking like mentioned above, if problems arise you won't know what is the cause of anything or how to combat it. Remember what you are doing, your body is in a state of homeostasis right now. (balanced) if you will..at twenty anyway it should be..!! when you introduce an (outside) source of hormone, you will shift that balance and grow and get stronger providing your diet and training is well planed. The thing to not forget is getting the balance back quicly as possible post cycle, that is the part I would educate yourself on most..seems you've done the front end reaserch...again good luck..!!
                    test

Comment

Working...
                    X