my 2012 domination cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 2012 domination cycle

Hi guys, been too long since I posted here so i decided to post my first cycle of 2012. I have been off for about 4 months now so I am really pumped for this! This is my 3rd cycle. Any tips and hints are well appriciated!

week 1-12: Test E @ 700mg week
    week 1-6: Dbol @ 50 mg ED
    week 6-12 Tren E @ about 300mg per week(any suggestions?)
    week 1-12: arimadex @ 0.5mg EOD
    week 2-12 : Hcg @ 250mcg x 2 per week

PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    adex 0.5mg EOD For 3-4 weeks

The only reason why I put the Tren at the end of cycle is because I cant get it just yet. But I could also put it in mid cycle. What do you guys think is best?

VanZane

I would lower the test to 500, raise the tren to 400, start the d-bol week 4, end the hcg a week 11 and wait until the tren gets there to start because week 7-10 is when tren-e at its best.
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
      I would lower the test to 500, raise the tren to 400, start the d-bol week 4, end the hcg a week 11 and wait until the tren gets there to start because week 7-10 is when tren-e at its best.
      So how long would you run the tren? and why start the dbol on week 4?

Comment

i would probably up the tren a little too and i would start it earlier in the cycle, if you want to use long ester tren. it's gonna take several wks for the stuff to build up and start producing results. you're not going to get much out of 6 wks. i also would reduce the dbol to 30 mg. i find that, at least for me and alot of the guys i've helped, the only real difference between 30 and 50 is water retention and side effects. i'd probably do something like

1-12
        test 6-700mg
        1-6
        dbol 30mg
        3-12
        tren 400mg

if you only want to run tren for a short period of time, then switch it to tren ace. then using it for the last 6 wks would be great. if you want to run tren e, then wait to start the cycle when you can get it. take your time and do things right!!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by VanZane View Post
          So how long would you run the tren? and why start the dbol on week 4?
          I just feel theres no sense in running an oral when your hormone levels arent fully raised, its like running a d-bol only cycle...why? By keeping the test lower you will have less sides with the tren, less estrogen=less progesterone issues. High test,d-bol and tren-e will equal a fair amount of water retention. I used to run a fairly high test dosage with my tren but over the years I only run 250mgs of test and much higher tren. Less sides and more tren gains. I would run the tren throughout the whole cycle, no sense in limiting it unless like Sam said you want to use short ester ace. I also missed the d-bol dose, no need for 50mgs, more water retention and estrogen............no good.
          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

okay thanks for the feedback guys!

Comment

okay guys.....so I could only get Tren A. This is supposed to be a "lean bulk" cycle since it will end around the time summer starts rolling in so I didn't want to go for deca( gonna try it next winter). What would you reccomed in trems of dose? considering I will be running 700mg of test E. And how frequently would you inject?
              Last edited by VanZane; 01-12-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

you can run tren ace EOD or ED. i had found that ED reduced side effects for me. 75-100mg EOD or 50mg ED is pretty standard. you could run it the last 6 wks, last 8 wks or last 10 wks. i'd probably opt for last 6-8 wks.

just to throw it out there though, lean bulk, not so lean bulk, cutting, recomping...you can use the same drugs to acheive all these things. it's all going to come down to diet and estrogen control.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  you can run tren ace EOD or ED. i had found that ED reduced side effects for me. 75-100mg EOD or 50mg ED is pretty standard. you could run it the last 6 wks, last 8 wks or last 10 wks. i'd probably opt for last 6-8 wks.

just to throw it out there though, lean bulk, not so lean bulk, cutting, recomping...you can use the same drugs to acheive all these things. it's all going to come down to diet and estrogen control.
                  okay thansk a lot mate!

Comment

keep us posted on how you do!

Comment

keep us posted on how you do!
                      I sure will!

Comment

lets go

okay guys here is a little update. Just got my gear a few weeks ago and my cycle has officially started. Just started pinning a couple a weeks ago and my strenght is going up and so is the scale!! Last time I checked my arms where up about a bit more then a cm and my thighs about 2cm. Here is what my new plan looks like.
                        Please tell me how you like the new plan!

Week 1-12 : test e 700mg
                        Week 1-11: Hcg 250mcg x2
                        Week 1-6: dbol 30mg ED
                        Week 6-12: Tren A 75mg EOD
                        Adex the whole cycle 0,5mg E3D

PCT starts 14 days after last pin
                        Nolva for 4 weeks....40/40/20/10
                        Last edited by VanZane; 01-28-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Will the adex alone control estrogen at that level of test? Just curious as I've never needed to run it that high.
                          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

vanzane, looks good to me bro.

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                            Will the adex alone control estrogen at that level of test? Just curious as I've never needed to run it that high.
                            estrogen control is a very individual thing. some need more, some need much less. on a whole, .5mg E3D would probably work for many people bulking on this amount of test.

Comment

vanzane, looks good to me bro.

estrogen control is a very individual thing. some need more, some need much less. on a whole, .5mg E3D would probably work for many people bulking on this amount of test.
                              Okay then I am good to go! And yes about the arimadex, I used to do 0.5 EOD and then switched to E3D. When using it EOD I looked pretty good but I also felt that my joints were getting a bit sore and felt like they were almost "dry"

Comment

Working...
                              X