MTV True Life - I´m on steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV True Life - I´m on steroids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEsXO...eature=mh_lolz part2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUc23...eature=related
    PART3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic2bo...eature=related

I watched this awhile ago..... the queer dude is a fucking retard
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

i watched some a while back and of course it full of mtv's slant....its hard for me to understand how a network who promotes "teen mom" and jersey shore (a few of them are obviously juicing) can have the balls to judge any one
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

haha, i remember this one. love how the gay guy has to smoke a cig after he injects his steroids. talk about dedicated to the BB lifestyle lol. and that figher seemed like he probably had a chip on his shoulder with or without gear. the model on the other hand...i felt like he was the only guy who didnt make gear users look like complete morans. only thing i'd be concerned about if i were him is if some dude told me he was going to give me a shot but first, i had to get completely butt naked. huh????

and i didnt even watch it again. these are just my scarring memories of having seen it a few yrs back lol
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

lol i saw this before pretty funny that they call it true life lmao if they want true life they should follow sam and mbig around now that would be some good shit haha cus what they have now is a bunch of bullshit i agree with sam the only guy that dident end up looking like a moron was the model but even then he did not look smart either
          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
          Hackleech

Comment

LOL SCARRING memories huh i shall PASS!

Comment

i was being dramatic. it really didnt kill that many brain cells haha.i was at least entertained to be honest.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i just love how dramatic it all was......and really who has someone come over to pin them, thats a lil weird if you ask me
                Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I think at 45 I'd rather get in a cage with a "needle" than "a pro cage fighter" wth...?? can get his ass stomped by someone, but would pass out if I showed him a seringe..?? lol lol... wow, got my stradegy worked out....lol...just have wife sit ringside and wave a syringe back and forth...(thats not nice, I would get in the ring with the dude...)
                  one-more
                  Last edited by one-more; 01-07-2012, 02:09 PM.
                  test

Comment

Just a bunch of fucks..
                    Al least, it is entartaining Tv, not documentary, as i see it.. But it's too stupid to watch.
                    Stupid MTV can take 90% of people from this forum and it will be much better film. Not this shit.

Comment

Lol..still it shows some guys that could be a member at JM. Like he said he felt somewhat guilty, thats because the public opinion and the media speak bad about AAS usage. I helped guys pinning and I never forget a black guy with a tattood body and a bad rep, that had to sit down and almost passed out after his buttcheek injection. His younger brother took the shot without any problem. I still remember the first time I injected my leg myself, wasn't to sure myself to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X