This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naps update

just informed that naps wont be back for a few more weeks, I wont go into detail but from im being told orders that said they were on the way, were not really on the way. i really hope this isnt the case. anyone hearing anything different?

i just heard that some1 got their package and it was a rather large one so i dont believe that is 100% true.. but when they are coming back.. that is up to them .. they deserve the break lol.. but yes they will come back with VENGENANCE!

Comment

I agree they deserve a break. They have done great work lately.

Comment

he say not good thing to pass alone because i never got mys yet. i hope thats not the true
        They said my order been ship out. than next two days i seen the site on vacation but they said it been ship so ill wait been a month now.
        bill2011
        Last edited by bill2011; 01-05-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Yea I'm not giving up either. Not even the order that is still pending since frickin may of last year. But hey it's cool. It was only two grand. No biggie. I'm sure everything will work out.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

@Nephilim did you get anything from them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
              Yea I'm not giving up either. Not even the order that is still pending since frickin may of last year. But hey it's cool. It was only two grand. No biggie. I'm sure everything will work out.
              Shoot me your order number i will make sure its taken care of.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
              X