Nipertropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipertropin

what do u guys think of this hgh.... I am not that educated in the field of hgh, but this is one of my options and a good one at that ... if any of u have used it or can pm me it could be beneficial to both.. thanks!

there are just so many different kinds all diff prices but i heard this is high quality..... idk lemme know thanks

Comment

anyone? BUELLLER??? BUELLLLERRRRRRR?

Comment

Nipertropin* is the name of Gemstone Pharmaceutical's 191 amino acid sequence human growth hormone
        (identical to human body's own HGH). It is one of the most potent brands of HGH on the market today, extending its label far throughout China and European countries. It is created by Secretion technology which is the same method used by United States and European HGH manufacturers like Serono, Genentech, Eli Lilly, etc
        This is what I read about it. Never heard any reviews though. Haven't talked with anybody thats tried it or had it tested.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Ive read nothing but complaints on these at another forum. Much better options out there in my opinion.. Then again, look who they are coming from..Enough said! Just my opinion..

Comment

same as what ive read about it neph.. they said it is the closest to that hgh in the human body. i just dont know to think.. has any1 tried it?
            ?/?

Comment

Kigs are pharm grade.
              Top shit GH.

Naps Hygetropin is phenomenal
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
              X