hiding AAS from girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiding AAS from girlfriend

hey guys 1st post here...been lurking around for a few months though. but anyways...

has anyone had any experience with pinning behind your significant others back? haha looking for any tips or tricks from some seasoned bros

my gf is awesome but she is so naive about aas use. ive tried to give her non-biased info and ive showed her plenty of videos of doctors saying they are safe for healthy adults. she still isnt buying it and it annoying because shes a smart girl, just stupid about this cuz its against her "morals" and she thinks its dangerous.

what is a bro to do? im trying to get my swole on!

if you guys are SERIOUS i mean its better to be honest.. but how it sounds i would just keep it to myself to be honest.. she just wont look at u the same u know... im sure she would look at it just like u were blowing a line of cocaine.. some people just are toooo narrow minded.. i mean it takes wat a minute to pin .. im sure u can hide that easily.. id get a lil lockbox well hidden..

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
      if you guys are SERIOUS i mean its better to be honest.. but how it sounds i would just keep it to myself to be honest.. she just wont look at u the same u know... im sure she would look at it just like u were blowing a line of cocaine.. some people just are toooo narrow minded.. i mean it takes wat a minute to pin .. im sure u can hide that easily.. id get a lil lockbox well hidden..
      yea we are pretty serious...she just has this preconceived notion that steroids are bad. what about disposing of needles...how should I go about doing that?

Comment

i agree be honest. she will know

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
          i agree be honest. she will know
          Exactly, steroids change you, everyone will know.
          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
            I get that she will suspect something is up...maybe I can blame it on a PH?

and btw BG, your back shot makes me look like a bitch! haha stay swole bro!

Comment

put it in grocery bags double bag it and just toss it out at like dunkin donuts

Comment

Hey bro! they haven't changed me so I'm guessing it depends on the cycle?
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  Hey bro! they haven't changed me so I'm guessing it depends on the cycle?
                  Your your family and friends haven't noticed your biggier, spending more time at the gym, more worried about your diet ? I'm not nessasarly talking about changing for the worst, priorities and your size are the first things to change.
                  Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Yeah I am in the same boat, my wife has been deployed for last year so I haven't had to hid anything....she returns soon and I for sure will have to hide it from her.....she isn't stupid though and I am sure she will figure it out
                    Your your family and friends haven't noticed your biggier, spending more time at the gym, more worried about your diet ? I'm not nessasarly talking about changing for the worst, priorities and your size are the first things to change.
                    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

not really my friends and family have seen my body change so much throughout the years and that without AAS they're like oh well.

Comment

Im mostly worried about her finding needles and seeing me turn into the incredible hulk after 2 months

Comment

i don't think you will in just two months buddy...

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                            i don't think you will in just two months buddy...
                            well how much can I expect to gain from a 12 week test solo run?

Comment

Good luck bro . It's hard to hide I gained 22 pounds in 12 weeks of dbol
                              And test e I got pumped up shirts didn't fit and women can't smell the test lol And u will try to kill her in bed she won't be able to keep up
                              You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Working...
                              X