Stacking Dbol and Anadrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking Dbol and Anadrol

I'm doing a monster cycle and was wondering if anybody out there has stacked Dbol and Anadrol together?? I've used both before in the past and gotten great results. I'm back on the scene after giving my body a much deserved break and I've decided to go big. My stack which I started last week is 500mg Deca with 400 cyp a week with 50mg Dbol a day and 50 mg Anadrol a day. I plan on dropping the anadrol after 4 wks and the Dbol after 8. I was wondering if anybody has tried these 2 orals together and how did you do??

You're using more deca than test? doesn't that kill your dick?

I've heard of people using both together.. everyone I know that's tried it has loved it.

I heard of one guy who used to use 200mgs of dbol, or 300mgs of Anadrol..

then he tried 100mgs anadrol and 50mgs dbol together, and liked that the most.

Comment

nope

Both my boys were born while I was doing 1,000mg of T a week so I can honestly say I never really notice any negative effects from the test other than the usual hair loss and high blood pressure. Never had any liver problems or acne so I guess I'm pretty lucky

Comment

hey bro, like i said in the PM, yea, i've run dbol/drol and it was good. i ran the dbol at 30mg, drol 50mg. i got super strong and put on a lot of weight....er or should i say a lot of water, lol.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sounds good

Hey thanks I'm new to this forum stuff. I remember when if you couldn't find it in the mags or you didn't know a BB then you were lost. I'm a 40yr old making a personal comeback for no other reason other than my own need to try and get back to where I once was. My stats currently 5'10" about 245 around 18%. Yeah i know way to high in the BF department which I will try and address in my next cycle. I was never one to worry about cuts or being lean I perfer the powerlifter look. Doing this mass builder mainly to try and regain optimal strength before I move to a cutting cycle. thinking about 12 Wks of 100mg winny ED and HgH 4iu ED after this one. Should I include anything else with those two other than the usual post therapy?? Any input is greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X