Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liver???

hello Ronny
    said me that sylimarin and n-acetyl-cysteine are the best liver protector...so how much should i take with 150mg anadrol per day??
    thank you

thats a pretty hi dose of drolll... throw some milk thistle and liv 52 in there if u can brudda.

Comment

It will pump you up Brudda

Comment

dude i'm pretty sure u should be using more in the area of 50mg not 150mg
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Ive ran 100mgs and never will again. I got severe pumps to where I had to cut my training short and some high BP.......................color of my face scared me. Whats your cycle history ? Drol only? Have a serm or ai on hand, it aromises and causes many cases of gyno. How about pct?
          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Dude that is an off the hook amount. I did 50mg a day and the pumps got so intense it hurt and hurt bad. Might just be me, stuff didn't agree with me but if you have used it before, tear that ass up!
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

yea, at 100mg my liver began to physically hurt. i wont be doing that again. as the guys asked you above, what does your cycle history look like?
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                yea, at 100mg my liver began to physically hurt. i wont be doing that again. as the guys asked you above, what does your cycle history look like?
                my cycle is 600mg deca durabolin,500mg sustanon and 150mg anadrol per day

Comment

Dude are you sure you know what you are doing? You are taking more Deca than Test?????? Plus I am sure you mean that is what you are taking in a week right?
                  Originally posted by gilmar View Post
                  Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

i mean how many cycles have you done before and what kind of doses have you used? if you've been around the block with AAS, having run many cycles, having run drol before at very high doses, then i'd understand how you logically came to decide 150mg. on the other hand, if you aren't super experienced with drol and you aren't 230 ripped, then i might suggest backing down the dose. i have gotten big and strong on 50 mg of drol. i realized that 100mg is too much for me. i couldnt imagine doing 150mg. JME
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Over a gram a week of drol?... Egads, yer liver has got to be screaming, dude WTF?????? Then an additional 1.1 grams of injectable? Idk bro......all i can say is seriously get a liver value screen after a few weeks and see what is going on if you are not going to listen to these guys that know shit.
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        i mean how many cycles have you done before and what kind of doses have you used? if you've been around the block with AAS, having run many cycles, having run drol before at very high doses, then i'd understand how you logically came to decide 150mg. on the other hand, if you aren't super experienced with drol and you aren't 230 ripped, then i might suggest backing down the dose. i have gotten big and strong on 50 mg of drol. i realized that 100mg is too much for me. i couldnt imagine doing 150mg. JME
                        this is my 20º cycle i always use only 100mg per day but now i would like to use 150mg

Comment

are you sure you are using real stuff.....no being a dick, but this is the most I have ever heard of, and i still am confused about the Deca and test
                          this is my 20º cycle i always use only 100mg per day but now i would like to use 150mg
                          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I don't know about the cycle itself but your liver can only endure so much, comes a point where it's too late and you can't recover, and once you've reached that point there's absolutely nothing you can do but wait for your passing... just saying... get your liver checked...
                            Ain't no use in lookin' down
                            Ain't no discharge on the ground
                            Ain't no use in lookin' back
                            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i love abombs, but if i got over 50mgs a day i do it running them alone.. are you sure you have the 50mg tabs and not the 25s?
                              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                              X