Lets talk orals.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk orals.....

I noticed a lot of people here are big on "jump" starting with a oral. Im a huge fan of starting the week 5 or 6. Most orals used for "jumping" are d-bol and drol, but these two can best be utilized when your injectibles are running full stream. Just think of having all that added strength and protein synthesis when your body/hormones are in full swing. I recomend trying this once, I truely think you will like it.

lol just my 2 cents BG
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

i like the inital punch that the oral gives while waiting for the long ester to kick in, but i think you have a real good point abou "synergy". 1+1 often does = 3 when it comes to steroids. what i've taken to, has been running lower doses for a longer period. a lot of guys in the net seem to do a 4 wk or 6 wk kickstart with say 50mg of dbol. i prefer to run 25mg and go for 8 wks. that way i get an inital punch and then reap synergy with test a little furhter down the road. i once ran 25mg of dbol for 10 wks. at wk 7, i had blood work and it came back fine so i kept going. realistically, if you had blood work throughout a cycle, you could run an oral the whole time.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I couldn't agree more. D-Bol ran through out a cycle is a great idea, added protien synthesis and nitrogen retention is well worth it. The only time I had issues with blood was with tren, high liver enzymes but I had a sonogram and there was no dark spots. Crazy thing was my doctor told me that if I had taken NSAIDs instead of the AS my levels would have been triple. Shows you how you can buy something OTC that's much harder on your body then gear.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I am about to try this...I am 7 weeks into cycle...used some drol for couple weeks to jump and been off for a couple weeks.....thinking about going back on for a lil bit with some liquid drol......your thoughts
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
          I am about to try this...I am 7 weeks into cycle...used some drol for couple weeks to jump and been off for a couple weeks.....thinking about going back on for a lil bit with some liquid drol......your thoughts
          Thats exactly what I'm doing bud... I started off with some drol for 3 weeks and took a couple off. I'm getting ready to start another 3 week run. It seems to work VERY well for me. Not to mention how crazy strong you'll get!!! 007...Nothing is set in stone brotha, It boils down to experimenting with different ideas... It's gotten me a long ways!

Comment

I'm actually about to do the same thing lol ran bolasterone for a few weeks and in a week I'm gonna go thru the rest

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
              I would definitly try it, what a boost you get!

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              Nothing is set in stone brotha, It boils down to experimenting with different ideas... It's gotten me a long ways!
              exactly,this also backs up the reason why Im so big on only adding one compound per cycle. This will allow you to really gauge how a certain chemical works for you. If you do to many drastic changes with dosages or add a few things to your cycle you wont know what doing what or whats causing certain sides. To many guys think this is a race...."well next cycle Im going to add that and do this"......they will never know whats really working for them or working against them. More guys need to focus on their diets and not so much their gear. Stay in the grind, muscle comes with time.

Comment

amen. i hope the guys new to training think long and hard about this post. patience is the key guys!
                Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post

exactly,this also backs up the reason why Im so big on only adding one compound per cycle. This will allow you to really gauge how a certain chemical works for you. If you do to many drastic changes with dosages or add a few things to your cycle you wont know what doing what or whats causing certain sides. To many guys think this is a race...."well next cycle Im going to add that and do this"......they will never know whats really working for them or working against them. More guys need to focus on their diets and not so much their gear. Stay in the grind, muscle comes with time.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                X