Legit Omnas SAFE BUY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legit Omnas SAFE BUY.

Click image for larger version Name: 13012009022.jpg Views: 11 Size: 90.5 KB ID: 1968Click image for larger version Name: 13012009028.jpg Views: 17 Size: 99.3 KB ID: 1969brown ring+point can not be scratched from ampule+Ampule 50 mm+content yellowish+pink box with instructions = REAL.Product name:OMNANDREN 250,Manufacturer:Jelfa, Polen,Dosage:250 mg testosterone esters per ampoule/1ML,QUANTITY / PACK:5ampoule.Omnadren is produced worldwide by one company, Jelfa in Poland (formerly Polfa). There are two versions of Omnadren in circulation: one the one pictured above version, produced for distribution within Poland and then a gray / blue version in Cyrillic numerals for export to all other Eastern Bloc countries

Click image for larger version

Name:	o3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	156154Click image for larger version

Name:	o6.jpg
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	156155Click image for larger version

Name:	o5.jpg
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	156156Click image for larger version

Name:	o1.jpg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	156157Click image for larger version

Name:	o2.jpg
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	156158
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Legit Omnas SAFE BUY.

Name:	o7.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	152161Click image for larger version

Name:	o8.jpg
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	152162Click image for larger version

Name:	o4.jpg
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	152160

Comment

blue version in Cyrillic numerals for export to all other Eastern Bloc countries

Name:	e32b7c19ead5f4f4med.jpg
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	152163Click image for larger version

Name:	86ff81c399a9b94b.jpg
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	152164.Legit Omnas SAFE BUY.
      siberiantiger
      Last edited by siberiantiger; 12-27-2011, 08:25 AM.

Comment

i have no idea why, but i broke out in my worst acne infection on my back, while doing an omna only cycle, 1 amp EOD. got so bad, i stopped the cycle. it almost looked like an allergic reaction. then, fast forward to around wk 7-8on my next cycle. i tried to use up my remaining omna's by adding in 1 a wk on top of the test i was already using. after only 2-3 wks, i saw the exact same inflamed acne infection begin to surface again. i cut the omna out and it went down in 2 wks. makes no sense to me. i know they were legit, from a source well known for omnas. many many people have used and loved them. i cant figure out for the life of me why that happened. it was so bad.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

@sam1976 how you clear up that acne?

Comment

have the same reaction to primobolan, and sometimes on propionate

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
              @sam1976 how you clear up that acne?
              in that case, i just had to stop taking the gear. it was like no acne i had ever seen. i traded the last of those amps off. too bad. i really liked the price of omna's and i grew like crazy on them.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X