What cycle should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cycle should i do?

I am 6 foot 4 and weigh 270. This would be my first cycle I have done and was wondering what type i should do. Should i go with a bulking cycle first then cut or should i skip the bulking cycle and just do a cutting cycle first sence I am alread 270. Thanks

Well what are your stats? what's YOUR goal? We can't answer these questions for you.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

^^^exactly, as much info as possible.
      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Also need to know hoe long you been in the gym for bro.....there are many people willing to help on this site, but you let us know where you at hommie
        Originally posted by xamo View Post
        Well what are your stats? what's YOUR goal? We can't answer these questions for you.
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Testosterone cypionate is a fat burner, and this is the reason it is one of the most favored by bodybuilders and athletes. Its ability to burn fat is phenomenal and you will not need much of adjustments in your diet and exercise regime to see the difference. It is also good at reducing the catabolic hormones that waste the muscles of the body. It increases the number of red blood cells in the body and this means a lot more power to the muscles of the body. You need to exercise more to benefit from the full effects of Testosterone cypionate.

Comment

he's banned no need to post again
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Hahaha guess he didnt read rules.....
              Originally posted by xamo View Post
              he's banned no need to post again
              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
                Testosterone cypionate is a fat burner, and this is the reason it is one of the most favored by bodybuilders and athletes. Its ability to burn fat is phenomenal and you will not need much of adjustments in your diet and exercise regime to see the difference. It is also good at reducing the catabolic hormones that waste the muscles of the body. It increases the number of red blood cells in the body and this means a lot more power to the muscles of the body. You need to exercise more to benefit from the full effects of Testosterone cypionate.
                What makes cyp a better fat burner then all other test ?
                Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
                X