Favorite Brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Brands

What are your favorite brands.Whether UG or PHARMA GRADE.let's vote,all together now.MY FAVORITE BRANDS 1:GENEZA PHARMACEUTICALS,2:ALPHA PHARMA,3 :BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

I haven't tried many... just two... but my favorite is GP, followed by Balkan Pharma... I was told to use Balkan before I found GP.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

My favorite orals are G.P. I have a couple of private ones I'm digging right now!!!

Comment

I stay away from most UG. Ultra labs was all bogus shit and a few others I ran across

Comment

Originally posted by lostcause View Post
          I stay away from most UG. Ultra labs was all bogus shit and a few others I ran across
          Thats what it's all about, Trial and error. Oh, did I mention gamble? You gotta take a leap of faith and then you find our sponsor!! hahahaha

Comment

HG - Galenika and Terapia, S.I.T LABORATORIOS (testovis), Asia Pharma
            UG - good old British dragon, SterOX, Diamond from 2007 - 2008...

Comment

i got scared away from HG due to the fakes that exist. i'm no pro at telling good from fake and HG isnt super available where i'm at...at least for a reasonable price. with UG, i think part of it is researching what you want to use. if 95% say its GTG, then you are in business. no matter what lab you're looking at though, there is always going to be a small percentage of people that claim that it's bunk...i dont personally understand that when the gear is good, but it's just the way it is.

i'd also vote for geneza as my personal favorite. for the most part, i've been using only their products since they came out. i find the quality to be consistant plus the oil is super thin and painless....a real bonus when doing very regular injects.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by big1 View Post
                HG - Galenika and Terapia, S.I.T LABORATORIOS (testovis), Asia Pharma
                UG - good old British dragon, SterOX, Diamond from 2007 - 2008...
                ohhhh, i wasnt even thinking of defunked labs...yes, the old british dragon was good. so was GA labs, IMO
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

the old Quality Vet, Animal Power!!! so so many dogged them out for being vet grade but yet all regret ever saying shit about them and wish they were back!
                  Cr?z?

Comment

Gp is the best
                    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

I'm new so don't wear me out just yet. I've been in the game for 20+ years. On a couple of other boards and looking for one to settle on.
                      I've experienced a lot during that time from Am - Pro's & Pharms - UG. Currently running good solid UG gear. I guess your favorite vs availability could always "alter" your decisions as well.... ahhh and go with what works!
                      Do Work Son!

Comment

if it works and its at a fair price, thats my favorite
                        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

what ever makes me the hungriest,, thats my choice? and acts fast but has to be SMOOTH

Comment

Gp all day every day fair price and guaranteed gains

Comment

Working...
                            X