• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parabolan v

Click image for larger version

Name:	003094844.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	156093Here you can see a freely invented product "Parabolan V". It is Squibb Pharmaceuticals written on the box/vial and it seems in the first view like a legit product from Canada. In fact there is no anabolic steroids produced by Bristol-Myers Squibb from Canada and Parabolan contains normally "Trenbolonhexahydrobenzylcarbonate" and not "Trenbolone Acetate" as it contains in Parabolan V. This product is produced in Eastern Europe and we don't know if it works or it is even in production anymore.
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

i'll admit picking out fakes is an area of AAS that i know very little about. it really does amaze me, the amount of effect that is gone through to make fake or imposter products. i mean, i get it, it is a huge business and there is a lot of money to be made, but wow. this bottle, for instance, looks great to me lol! thanks for sharing your knowledge with us siberian tiger.

from what it looks like, there must still be a huge market for HG gear throughout europe. am i correct in thinking this? it seems like most everyone i talk too across the pond in the states is using a majority of UGL, even for things that are largely available like test e
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yes my friend,The market is fully flooded with good looking counterfeit anabolics.I am also recently become a victim a counterfeiters from hungary.he gets his goods from Bulgaria.It's about these enantate trenbolone,from GENESIS PHARMAClick image for larger version

Name:	trenbolone enanthate injection kaufen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	152137.if you have the bottle in the hand Everything is just right: hologram,packaging quality,there's really nothing to complain about,even the color of the oil is yellow gold,but no active active substance.Bulgaria is in a great business with these counterfeit.is there an organized gang that deal, the 20 best counterfeiters of the world.everything possible is being counterfeited, money identity cards,everything that makes money

Comment

My favorite3 brands

I want to warn you all,that is not all bad UG what is sold on the market. i have tested a few products from GeneZa and I would recommend to anyone to take.The products of BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS I would recommend to anyone to take.you should definitely lucky to be able to buy these products.ALPHA PHARMACEUTICALS counts with the best products on the market.who chooses one of these three brands makes nothing wrong

Comment

Working...
        X