next cycle- sus250 or cyp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next cycle- sus250 or cyp.

Hey fell's, been surfing your board for a while..very educational and respectful...Im going to be starting another cycle in about six weeks..last one was simple 750mg's cyp. week/split in two. front loaded, then teared down at week 9 to 500mg's. Total twelve weeks no kick start.. made the expected gains with diet polished and training in check. Thinking next cycle though, would run sus. instead of cyp. don't like the long start-up with cyp. although it does do it's thing... I'm going to order everything from nap's this time..need some comments on this one... thx.. BTW, just running straight nolvadex now for pct, feel fine one week in on pct.

sus. 250- 750mg's only eight week cycle.
    50mg D-bol for kick-off (three weeks)
    Proviron 100mg's--this I need help...want to use for a bridge, and on cycle as well..(1) When would one introduce into cycle..? (2) at pct stage, would one run nolva. with Proviron together, and lastly..(3)would one even need nolva or arimadex during cycle as Proviron acts as an AI as well..obviously never ran this before, have been doing as much research as I can on compound by itself..thx
    test

I personally dont like Sus just due to that fact that you have to pin more...twice a week is plenty for me..hahaha
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Working...
    X