Alternative to Dbol/tbol ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to Dbol/tbol ?

hey guys... I was wondering if GP M1T would be a good alternative to dbol/tbol? It seems to be ran for the same 4 to 5 weeks, and with better gains ? I couldn't find anything on M1T here with the search tool. Enlight me ppl?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

M1T would be fine. i dont think i would run it for 5 wks thoughs. it can be pretty rough on side effects. a lot of guys limit their M1T to 3 wks. i tried it but started getting massive hair loss, so i dropped it after about 1 wk.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I see thanks Sam, I guess I'll implement it to my next cycle and keep everyone posted.. let's see how bad the sides will be on me lol
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

It just doesn't seem to me that the sides are worth it. In three weeks how much gains can you achieve? Muscle takes time to build. Atleast with d-bol you get added protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. Sucks bad when your hair starts to shed,after it starts to going most other compounds (mainly dhts) will have the same effect.
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
        X