Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test or Deca

Woyld test or deca be the best to use as far as getting mass and definition

while Deca is a great supplement, test should be the base of every cycle. depending on how many times you've cycled test only cycles are usually sufficient enough to obtain your goals, especially if your a beginner. with the longer esters (cyp and e) some users choose to kick-start with an oral such as d-bol due to the test not kicking in for a number of weeks. results from test will vary depending greatly on your diet, as will most results on any steroid. deca has many benefits though and helps with joint problems but can cause side effects like deca dick at higher doses but you might wanna look into responses from mBig, mrBig, Sam and the other mods as they have had lots of experience compared to me but we will also need some more info here, like your stats? how many cycles are under your belt? what your diet looks like etc. hope this helps

Comment

This will be my first cycle. Weight is 190. 5'8" tall Diet is fairly good in my opinion. No fried foods and due to some love handles i have acquired i have cut out most bread. Started using NO shotgun as a preworkout formula as well as wieght in protien in a days time. I worked out a out 5 yrs ago and actually quit for a long while. Been back for about 2 months and wanting to turn what looks and form i have into something worth having and looking at

Comment

i'd give yourself a little more time before cycling. you should be able to make huge gains through diet and training alone. whatever you do, i would certainly up your protein intake. go for around 300g to start. 190g is not enough if you want to get big.

and jkw said it best...but to kind of go over what he said again...test is the base of every cycle. other compounds are then added to the test. for a first timer, test only or test with a oral kick start is all you need to make massive gains. look at the second post of my Q&A thread to get a little more detail on that. take your time and read read read before you jump into this. its a big decission to make and if you're going to do it, be informed. thankfully, you have found a good place to learn. stick around here and read through the forum. ask questions when something isnt making sense. the guys and i will be happy to support you in learning how to do this right.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah I would do some more research for sure before starting a cycle. Also like Sam stated, always use Test...always! If you were to do Deca only you would be as limp as a boiled noodle...lol. If i were you I would work out for at a minimum of 1 year before taking any AAS. I know that everyone wants to look good and look good now, but you have to think about things other than just your muscles. You need to get your ligaments and tendons ready. I jumped right into AAS and because my tendons, ligaments and stabilizer muscle were not in shape at all, i out grew them in size and strength and they hurt constantly.......
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Thanks i appreciate the advice. I do agree about the get big quick scenario, but i will definitely be doing more reading before making a rash decision. Thanks again for all the help

Comment

Like what was said above its best to start with a low dosage, long ester testosterone. This way you injects will be small and not frequent, this will allow you to get used to the ins and outs of needles. Also by using test only you will be able to see to what extent your body aromizes. Say you run test/deca together and get gyno you wont know if its from estrogen or progesterone. Now for you og question deca alone is very surpressive and you will have a good chance of having libido problems ...........maybe even ed. You need to start with researching pct, that's the most important thing to have locked down knowledge wise. How about some stats and your diet? You need to have a good natural anabolic base for your gear to work in._
              ~BG~
              Last edited by ~BG~; 12-22-2011, 04:24 PM.
              Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Im a newbie to gear im using basic bulk cycle from NAP it a pre stack but i research all the drugs an answer alot questions. Now i know what to do after my first cycle thank to all yall.

Comment

Oh read the thread on A Guide to Safe Injection Technique it help me alot now just waiting on the gear now. all the links help me alot
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...highlight=pins

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-steroid-guide

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Abbreviations

Comment

Test ONLY is the key. Hell, I still prefer test+aromasin only cycles (FAR fewer sides and for me, NO gyno issues on just test) and I've done 8cycles in 9years, now my natural testosterone is 675ng/dl where back before any steroid use at 21 my test was 450ng/dl. Because of shit like deca, I do have other problems tho (low libido and non estrogen related gyno sensitivity). So IMO, never consider taking any AAS other than testosterone alone

Comment

Working...
                    X