busts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busts

I have had a lotta mail about the recent Polosh busts, people recognising products from Naps and BP speculated about the main source being busted read about here
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...id-bust-poland

We'll update it later..and add some video's..

thanks for the info RonnyT.that was a good clarification of the situation.
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

man a while ago when the first vids surfaced i simply said some of naps might be busted(maybe a shipping area in poland?) and i almost got banned for it and indirectly insulted by one of our mods here
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

I hope i recieve my gear pls pls.

Comment

Why? we are allowed to discuss everything we want. But.. you'll find all kind of names on the net about the main source arrested. When you or me would post that name and he isn't arrested we would bring harm to that guy and his business. Thus i.m.o. and everyone may disagree, it would be better to wait until we are sure about his identity, all the rest is pure speculation.

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
          man a while ago when the first vids surfaced i simply said some of naps might be busted(maybe a shipping area in poland?) and i almost got banned for it and indirectly insulted by one of our mods here

Comment

notice i said might/maybe it was simply a comment on a random thread i never went and made a thread saying "dont buy from naps they are busted!" i like juicedmuscle but sometimes it seems like it's 100% napsasskissing.com and things get over censored
            Hackleech

Comment

i'm going try to stay neutral but i can see both sides of this. i know first hand that on a daily basis, the mods are put in a position of having to make quick decissions based on what they beleive is best for the board. i truely beleive that everyone modding here is opperating with that thought thought in mind and i can understand why he...or myself for that mater, could think it might be best to nip any potential rumors from starting or spreading. that decission wasnt just made here. i saw the same video removed twice over at OLM in 2 days. maybe more, but i personally saw 2 threads disaprear. on the other side of things. i can see how, in the process of protecting the board and the source from rumors, the person who posted that thread could easily take it personally, when their intention may truely have been to just share this peice of important news.

all this beng said, about the bust itself, thank you for the detailed article, ronny. i hope it clears any misconceptions up
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 12-23-2011, 10:02 AM.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

there is no need to post uncertain speculation now time will let us know who is busted.

Comment

Dont accuse a source of being busted with no proof and it wont happen.
                  http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    i'm going try to stay neutral but i can see both sides of this. i know first hand that on a daily basis, the mods are put in a position of having to make quick decissions based on what they beleive is best for the board. i truely beleive that everyone modding here is opperating with that thought thought in mind and i can understand why he...or myself for that mater, could think it might be best to nip any potential rumors from starting or spreading. that decission wasnt just made here. i saw the same video removed twice over at OLM in 2 days. maybe more, but i personally saw 2 threads disaprear. on the other side of things. i can see how, in the process of protecting the board and the source from rumors, the person who posted that thread could easily take it personally, when their intention may truely have been to just share this peice of important news.

all this beng said, about the bust itself, thank you for the detailed article, ronny. i hope it clears any misconceptions up
                    a rumor like a source being busted and it being false can devastate a source which i wont let happen to our sponsor.

Comment

if a thread pops up with a video of some guys getting busted in a unnamed location(later figured out it was poland) with gear exactly the same as what naps sells and at the same time naps takes a "vacation" i dont feel it wrong of me to say hey maybe a shipping location of naps got busted. of course it was correct to delete the thread and clean up the rumors once we knew that they had not been busted, but i dident expect all this damn hostility. this is a discussion forum or is it not? and pls man dont twist what i said i never accused anyone of anything. not gonna argue just showing it from my side
                      Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                        a rumor like a source being busted and it being false can devastate a source which i wont let happen to our sponsor.
                        i think the post you quoted me on agrees with that
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

if a thread pops up with a video of some guys getting busted in a unnamed location(later figured out it was poland) with gear exactly the same as what naps sells and at the same time naps takes a "vacation" i dont feel it wrong of me to say hey maybe a shipping location of naps got busted. of course it was correct to delete the thread and clean up the rumors once we knew that they had not been busted, but i dident expect all this damn hostility. this is a discussion forum or is it not? and pls man dont twist what i said i never accused anyone of anything. not gonna argue just showing it from my side
                          if you said hey maybe this happend that would be diff, you said "dont order from naps they got busted" that is different. Be happy i didnt ban you like other forums would just for falsely accusing it.

Comment

Hey How Gen Shi Labs produces :-)
                            bill2011
                            Last edited by bill2011; 12-23-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Like I said in a bust thread at another forum, 99.9% have no idea who got busted. Its all speculation started by members like yourself, and all it does is get the whole community in a panic. And as for the video, GP products werent the only thing in that video. What about balkan, and omnadren? I know 2 other sponsors who sell that same exact same stuff. Why assume and post something when you have no clue? I read a thread at another forum, and a member who is from Poland, said he knows who it was. It was a local reseller. Probably no one you or I even heard of.

You guys have to use your heads.. And your lucky I didnt see the post, I would have banned you for good. Consider yourself lucky..

Comment

Working...
                              X