Supplements with my gear cycle what yall think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements with my gear cycle what yall think

Supplements with my gear cycle what yall think http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...ole-stack.html

Assault™
    •Pre-Performance Amplifier*
    •Fuel power for long-lasting energy support*
    •Support enhanced focus*
    •Promote lean muscle mass*
    Assault™ may help: provide support against fatigue, boost performance, build muscle, amp up intensity, hydrate muscles and feed them valuable, clinically-supported nutrients like ConCrete, Beta Alanine, BCAAs and Cinnulin.* Our team worked with the University of Oklahoma's Department of Health and Exercise Science to create a safe pre-workout that supports increased strength, aerobic and anaerobic performance AND meets NFS and Informed Choice product standards for being free of banned substances.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat Powder
    •Feeds Muscle Up To 8 Hours*
    •Technologically Advanced Protein
    •Enhances Digestion of Nutrients*
    •Promotes Adaptive Response to Hard Training*
    Combat Powder helps you: receive 25 grams of high quality protein, fuel fat loss, support healthy body composition, nourish lean muscle and speed recovery.* Combat is designed to help fill that gap in nutrition that athletes and super-active people may experience, to help ensure their bodies are growing and recovering.* The staggered absorption rate of the 5 different protein components may support a complete 8-hour nutrient infusion.* Plus, it tastes great and is easy to mix. No hard-training athlete should train without Combat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recon
    •Post-Workout Recharger*
    •Optimize your “anabolic window”*
    •Promote Post Workout Growth & Repair*
    •Replenish Nutrients
    Recon may help you: recover quicker and more effectively, support the repair of muscle cells, feed your body nutrients and promote strength with ingredients like BCAAs, EAAs, cellular detoxifiers, and muscle-loading carbohydrates.* This may help support an athlete’s anabolic window, the post-workout phase where your body repairs and rebuilds tissue.* Re-con nourishes and promotes growth from every angle, delivering proteins and nutritious elements in high-quality forms.* Recon redefines reconstruction nutrition.*

Armor-V
    •Advanced Multi-Vitamin Complex
    •Complete Source of Vitamins and Minerals
    •Support Immune System Function*
    •Added B Vitamins and Probiotics
    Armor V helps you: receive a full dose of important vitamins and minerals, to help support vital organs like the liver.* This system was designed to meet the standards of athletes, who need a dedicated source of vitamins and minerals. Loaded with anti-oxidants and system optimizers derived from fruits and vegetables, Armor V brings together organic, herbal and natural ingredients into a multi-nutrient complex that benefits active bodies.* This is everything nature intended. And then some.

ZMA Max
    •Anabolic Mineral Support Formula with Fenugreek®*
    •Supports Increases in Testosterone*
    •Promotes Deep, Healing Sleep*
    ZMA Max may help promote deeper and more efficient sleep to support healing, tissue repair, anabolic hormone production, testosterone levels and muscle growth.* It delivers the benefits of precise dosages and ZMA ingredient ratios, and adds the synergistic effects of clinically-supported Fenugreek to promote the increase of free testosterone.*

BCAA 3:1:2
    •Rapidly Absorbed Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex
    •Delivers BCAAs Before and After Workout
    •100% Pharmaceutical Grade
    BCAA 3:1:2 helps you: receive the BCAAs Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine from this ratio of 3:1:2, promote muscle development and maintenance, increase lean body mass and support weight loss.* BCAAs are part of the group of essential amino acids a body needs. Our unique 3:1:2 ratio is designed to release each amino acid both before and after a workout.* This may help provide support against muscle breakdown and lead to gains in body mass without losing weight.*

I'm a MusclePharm believer. you're good 2 go
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

yes i see your post on the brand.Than i research on it Top stuff thanks

Comment

Aside from the horrible taste I liked Assault.

Comment

Assault really isn't bad tasting compared to other pre-work out products...

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            Assault really isn't bad tasting compared to other pre-work out products...
            No it's just to sweet. I've tried most and the worst was Universal's "Animal' Rage". It's undrinkable.

Comment

Yeah it is sweet agree. IMO Jack3d is the best. tastes like shit but you don't need much liquid so it goes in quickly LOL

Comment

Working...
              X