T3 Clen dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 Clen dosage

Been on T3 and Clen for a week. Currently up to 50mcg of T3 and 100 clen. Will increase T3 to 75mcg max soon. Clen is at max now. I'm doing two weeks on and off with the Clen. Anyway I have been taking everything first thing in the morning. Should I be splitting the dose? (Also currently on Test E, 600 per week and Deca 250 per week). Only side I feel is when I workout my muscles seem to get more sore than usual and a little more sweating and fatigue. When not at gym I feel fine.
    sigpic

What is your plan with this cycle? T-3 and Clen in the winter season? You should be bulking....

Comment

I have some bodyfat that is making me nuts. I really don't eat that much and get alot of my protein from powder. I workout hard and eat clean but can't seem to get rid of it. I was just wondering if it matters that I take whole dose at once.
      sigpic

Comment

you should start your t3 lower and up it slowly. when you get to 75, your body will stop responding to it as well, IME. i start at 12.5mcg then after a couple wks, go to 25, then a couple wks later, add another 12.5. every time i go up again, i feel my metabolism start cooking hotter again. i have been able to get to very very low body fat this way. so much of it is still going to be your diet though. stop eating protein powder and go with all whole foods. fish, chicken, egg whites. only use sweet potato, oats and brown rice for your carbs. drink at least a gallon of water. how much cardio are you already doing? what kind of cardio and when?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i will split my t3 into morning and afternoon. clen i take all at once in the morning.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam. Your way of doing T3, how long do you stay on it? I was planing on 6 weeks total. I am already at 50, was going up half a tab each three days. I read that somewhere. As far as cardio, about 4 times a week, half hour before breakfast. I will split T3 dose and ease off on protein powder for real food.
            sigpic

Comment

personally, i would run it about twice as long, so if you're only gonna go for 6 wks, i guess higher isnt a bad idea. just watch though, cuz t3 has a way of making it hard to acheive good pumps. leaves you really flat at higher doses. if you're dieting and trying to lose fat....well its hard to say exactly how much since i'm not looking at your physique nor can i see the progress you'll make wk to wk...but you probably need more cardio. i would start with 30 min 6 days a wk. walkin the treadmill on an incline of 3, 3 miles an hr. if you cant always do fasted AM cardio eery day, do it after your workout, before you eat anything. i would slowly up the cardio timeas i go, adding 10 min about every 10 days as needed. when i reach an hr, i split it, 30 min AM fasted, 30 min post workout.

i know the protein powder is easier, but real food works so much better, IME

just a thought for the future, consider going for a longer period, that way, you can make smaller incremental changes and slowly guide your body into the shape you want to be. i have found that the more dramatic changes tend to sacrifice more strenght and more muscle. when i take my time and ease my body into shape, i can remain full and strong.

Comment

Working...
              X