cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle help

wat up bro's? gonna be running a cycle coming in the spring so let me tell u a little about myself first...

Stats:
    24 yrs old
    6'3"
    260lb
    13-15%bf

1 previous cycle of test cyp and primo. loved the strength that came from the cyp but didnt really care for the primo (dont think i used high enough doses) but im a rookie when it comes to this stuff still. been using a 5 day split for the last year or so working mon-fri and cardio 6 days a week. looking to compete one day so hoping to get down to the single digits with this cycle. i deffinately know im going with 400mg/wk test c for 10 weeks but looking for something to shred me down to add to it. what could i use at the end of my cycle? thinking 50 mg of winny ed but heard eq or tren are good also for loosing bf. thanks in advance guys.

also could i use the clen/t3 throughout my entire cycle?

I'd just stick with the test for this cycle. Your diet is what's going to make this a cutter. The test will help you retain lean mass while cutting.

Maybe add an ECA stack in and run it 4 wks on/ 4 wks off.

Comment

my diet is on point so that wont be a problem. what about water retention? arim @ 1 mg eod for entire cycle sound good? i kno people usually go with .5mg ed but i have access to 1 mg tabs and i hate choking down pills ed unless i have to

Comment

mis read that last post
        Hippshot
        Last edited by Hippshot; 12-21-2011, 01:23 AM.

Comment

way too much gear for a second cycle. also, i wouldnt suggest tren from a second cycle...nor would i suggest running tren e for the first time anyone runs tren.

Originally posted by Hippshot View Post
          Heres one from GP Designed Stacks (Lean Bulking Cycle)
          12 WK cycle
          WKs 1-12 GP Sust 270mg EOD
          WKs 1-10 GP Tren Enanth 200 EOD
          WKs 6-12 30mg GP Oxan / 30mg GP Stan ED
          WKs 14-18 50mg GP Clomiphene ED
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

so you're not using this cycle to compete, right? ok, let me give you a few things to think about. personally, in your position, i would suggest you dont worry about the idea of "cutting" yet. once you enter into a full blown cut, you really arent going to be able to add much mass. if you truely are 15%, which most people underestimate the amount of bodyfat they have, you've got about 40lbs of fat to lose. you will also lose some of your lean mass as you get leaner. so if you dieted down and decided to compete from there, you would probably end up pretty light. at 6 3, you'd be standing next to guys who are 5'10 and the same weight.

so think about an approach like this. arrange your diet so that you can continue to grow while getting leaner at the same time. it is going to take eating large amounts of very clean food. chicken breast, fish, eggs. shoot for around 500g protein and try to not rely on powdered protein drinks. solid food..keep the carbs totally clean, sweet potato, oats, brown rice. do a moderate amount of cardio. find that balance of being able to get leaner, slowly, while adding new muscle. stay away from the t3 and clen for now. there is no reason to use this stuff until your shreading down to compete, IMO. they are only going to burn food that could have gone into muscle growth. over time, you will put yourself in a much better position for competition. and when you do get ready to cut, you will already be somewhat lean, plus bigger. the leaner you are from the start of your diet, the better you are going to do. remember that local level shows are won on conditioning most of the time.

something like test e at 500mg for 12 wks, and an oral kick start would work very well. after the cycle. from there, continue on this eating/training style until you are ready to diet down for your show! oh and once your leaner, dont let yourself ever get that far out of shape!

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
            wat up bro's? gonna be running a cycle coming in the spring so let me tell u a little about myself first...

Stats:
            24 yrs old
            6'3"
            260lb
            13-15%bf

1 previous cycle of test cyp and primo. loved the strength that came from the cyp but didnt really care for the primo (dont think i used high enough doses) but im a rookie when it comes to this stuff still. been using a 5 day split for the last year or so working mon-fri and cardio 6 days a week. looking to compete one day so hoping to get down to the single digits with this cycle. i deffinately know im going with 400mg/wk test c for 10 weeks but looking for something to shred me down to add to it. what could i use at the end of my cycle? thinking 50 mg of winny ed but heard eq or tren are good also for loosing bf. thanks in advance guys.

also could i use the clen/t3 throughout my entire cycle?
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks Sam. i actually was debating on going that route or the get lean then grow route but what you said makes alot more since. i'm not planning on compeating until about 2 years from now so i guess i do have time to lose it. i truly am about 15% (got measured about 2 weeks ago and it was 13% but i havent been able to get in the gym except for legs in a week due to a lat injury) but im shooting to be about 275-280 for competition being so tall. i already eat pretty much everything you said before. chicken, tilapia, tuna, eggs, oats, sweet potatoes and alot of other veggies. i only drink a shake post w/o and a caisen before bed. so what do you suggets as a kick start and how long/when to run it? once again i appreciate the help.

Comment

Good god Sam, is there anything you don't know...lol. You really do give some valuable information...Thanks for all your input on this board
                Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                so you're not using this cycle to compete, right? ok, let me give you a few things to think about. personally, in your position, i would suggest you dont worry about the idea of "cutting" yet. once you enter into a full blown cut, you really arent going to be able to add much mass. if you truely are 15%, which most people underestimate the amount of bodyfat they have, you've got about 40lbs of fat to lose. you will also lose some of your lean mass as you get leaner. so if you dieted down and decided to compete from there, you would probably end up pretty light. at 6 3, you'd be standing next to guys who are 5'10 and the same weight.

so think about an approach like this. arrange your diet so that you can continue to grow while getting leaner at the same time. it is going to take eating large amounts of very clean food. chicken breast, fish, eggs. shoot for around 500g protein and try to not rely on powdered protein drinks. solid food..keep the carbs totally clean, sweet potato, oats, brown rice. do a moderate amount of cardio. find that balance of being able to get leaner, slowly, while adding new muscle. stay away from the t3 and clen for now. there is no reason to use this stuff until your shreading down to compete, IMO. they are only going to burn food that could have gone into muscle growth. over time, you will put yourself in a much better position for competition. and when you do get ready to cut, you will already be somewhat lean, plus bigger. the leaner you are from the start of your diet, the better you are going to do. remember that local level shows are won on conditioning most of the time.

something like test e at 500mg for 12 wks, and an oral kick start would work very well. after the cycle. from there, continue on this eating/training style until you are ready to diet down for your show! oh and once your leaner, dont let yourself ever get that far out of shape!
                Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                  Good god Sam, is there anything you don't know...lol. You really do give some valuable information...Thanks for all your input on this board
                  thanks bro. honestly though, i just love the sport, so i spend a lot of time thinking about it, talking to athletes, learning from what the pros and the pro's gurus have to say. i've also been lucky enough to have some pretty smart people help me along the way. nothing i ever say is the only way to acheive a result. it's just my opinion based off of the experience i have. we are lucky to have a bunch of shape guys here, sharing their opinions too. i'm just glad to be a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
                    thanks Sam. i actually was debating on going that route or the get lean then grow route but what you said makes alot more since. i'm not planning on compeating until about 2 years from now so i guess i do have time to lose it. i truly am about 15% (got measured about 2 weeks ago and it was 13% but i havent been able to get in the gym except for legs in a week due to a lat injury) but im shooting to be about 275-280 for competition being so tall. i already eat pretty much everything you said before. chicken, tilapia, tuna, eggs, oats, sweet potatoes and alot of other veggies. i only drink a shake post w/o and a caisen before bed. so what do you suggets as a kick start and how long/when to run it? once again i appreciate the help.
                    ok great, sounds like you're on the right track! really you could use anything you want as a kickstart. with how much time you have, dbol would be a good option. basically i would try to focus on a lean bulk, keeping fat in check till about 16 wks away from the show you want to do, and then start cutting. you probably have enough time to squeeze a couple good cycles in there. keep in mind that you probably wont be 280 at your first show. you'll be shocked at how much you scale weight you lose to get in stage shape. but who knows, you might have great genetics. usually though, even people with great genetics need years to develop their physiqies. dont worry so much about the scale...as hard as that is to do...and instead go by the mirror. its a game of illusions. you dont need to weigh alot. just need to look like you weigh alot!

something else to consider. guys who can hire a prep coach usually do better. its super helpful, especially for a firs timer. you might want to start looking around at the coaches out there and see who you can afford and who you would like to work with. takes a lot of the guess work out and reduces stress dramatically. even if you know what to do, its important to have one person to listein to who will give you honest feedback. at a certain point, you cant see your own progress anymore and you need fresh eyes. i have worked with the same prep coach for my shows and our working relationship gets better every year because we have spent so mcuh time leaning how my physique responds.

EDIT: if you already eat very clean, then it might be a matter of how you arrange your foods or the amount of carbs. i would be sure to cut out all dairy and bread, if you eat those things..
                    sam1976
                    Last edited by sam1976; 12-21-2011, 12:45 PM. Reason: add a thought...

Comment

i dont eat much bread at all really maybe some whole wheat toast just to get some carbs in. but i do drink a glass of high protein 2% milk in the morning usually and make my caisen shake at night with the same just to get 12 extra grams of protein in and make it kinda thick so it fills me up for the night. should i just cut it all out completely though? i do like the cheese on ocassion though but theres no doubt thats gotta go for sure...

Comment

not seeing where you are, its hard to say if you NEED to 100%, but dairy is bad news. makes you hold a film over the muscle. gotta drop it all together when you diet down for your show. but for now, with the milk, the question is, can you lose the fat you need to while getting 10 or so grams of sugar right before bed? insulin control is going to be key to getting where you want to be. spiking your insulin right before bed isnt going to help. overall, you do better without it. as for cheese...have a cheat meal, once a wk and feel free to add it in there.

Comment

wont be a problem. dude you've been the biggest help i've ever gotten so far and i think i speak for more than myself when i say that.

i've decided this will be my cycle...

wks 1-12: 250mg test c x 2/wk(sun night & wed morning)
                          wks 1-12: .5mg adex eod
                          wks 1-4: 30 mg d bol(might go a little higher on the first couple days)

PCT
                          wk 14: 40mg nolva ed
                          wk 15-17: 20mg nolva ed
                          wk14-17: natty test booster(either prime or force factor)

just one more thing though. along with the adex while "on", i am planning on using AI's cycle support. with the multiple contradictions out there on the boards, will i be safe in using just that? i am very concerned about my cholest more than anything else really. i will also be using accutane throughout the entire cycle because i had bad acne at a lower dose/wk last time i used but that shouldn't affect gains/results right? so please tell me what you think of that cycle and ANYTHING that i need to add to protect me and help me recover. remember i'm still a rookie. thanks man!

Comment

I nagree great advice, as for your cycle Ive had much better results from running my orals starting week 5 when the test is starting to get going.
                            Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
                            X