No announcement yet.

Future Cutting Cycle...any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Cutting Cycle...any suggestions?

I am going to start a new cycle in March and I am thinking this is how it may go. Appreciate your thoughts.
    8 Wk Cutting Cycle
    3 X Test Prop 100
    3 X Tren Ace 100
    2 X Winnie 50
    2 X Arimidex
    1 GP Clen
    2 Keto
    2 Cyto

Tren and Prop full 8 wks 300 - 450 of each every week, then Winnie for the last 6 @ 150 per wk, and Clen, Keto, Cyto, for the last 6 wks. Plus Arimidex the whole 8 and til it runs out then basic PCT cycle after. My question is do I need more test or Tren for it to be more effective? Not looking to get huge, just lean quality muscle.
    Stats:
    HT: 5'8"
    WT: 200
    BF: 15%

Oh, and I know I need to clean up my diet more and lower my body fat % as much as possible before I start this next cycle.

Comment

confused about the winnie... so your starting it week 2...thru .. 8 and u are doing 150 mg per week? the half life is so short u need to take it everyday... with a dose around 40 possibly more depending how its treating you.

Comment

Starting it on the 3rd wk. was trying to get around pinning every day, but if it is necessary or the outcome that much better because of it, then I could pin every day. Could I use Winnie the last 4 wks and do 50 every day?

Comment

u can do the injects of prop and tren a eod or ed up to you.. with the winnie that is fine .. i take it that is the amount u have, which works out to 50 mg for 4 wks? if so your good to go in that sense

Comment

Yes, I had planned on doing the Tren and Prop EOD. So do I have enough test and prop, and is the Winnie a good add at the end?

Comment

If you are taking Prop and Ace, I'd replace the Winni with Mast - works much better, plus as an anti-estrogen, and will give better results without joint pain , etc.

I'd also recommend GP Andromix or Cut Stack from Gen Shi
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Okay, so I am changing Winnie to Masteron. Thanks for the suggestion man.

Comment

Great choice, my man.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

agree on the masteron but u need to get your bodyfat down to see the max benefits of mast.

Comment

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
                      agree on the masteron but u need to get your bodyfat down to see the max benefits of mast.
                      x2.

as for the test/tren.....they will fight for the same receptor, the tren will win. So i would leave the prop around 400 wk. tren, well how ever much you can handle, sides should determine your dose. but nothing over 550 wk

Comment

masteron does come with its downfalls.. i believe it causes hair loss as well.. if you are taking more then 1 new compound i would just forget about the mast.. even tho it is the way to go.. always best to add one new thing a cycle.. (not really sure of your past) but either way, i always like to have an oral in there

Comment

Id throw in some T3 in there as Tren will lower your thyroid levels, very very small dose needed EOD or just as needed... also cabaser as needed as well. You have arimidex listed and I read somewhere that shuts down your own testosterone production if taken to much... I would change to Exemestane...
                          Cr?z?

Comment

Working...
                          X