critique my cutting cycle bros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• critique my cutting cycle bros!

ayy guys, i plan on running my cut cycle pretty soon cuz i'm goin to thailand for a month in about 3 months! just wanna see what you all thnk:

this will be a 12 week cycle

wk 1-12 test e 500mg (gonna take .5 mg of arimidex every other day to stay dry, may have to up dose)
    GP CLEN at around 80 mg ? 2 wk on 2wk off (never ran this before. gotta see how i react to it)
    wk 1-6 GP turinabol at around 20-30 mgs (was gonna go with winnie tabs but heard this works about as well without the joint issues and such)
    wk 6-12 GP T3 up to around 75mg.

and i got my diet and PCT in check of course, so what do you think? replace turinabol with somthing else? ANY INPUT APPRECIATED FELLAS!

Up your tbol to 60mg at least, it's a pretty mild compound and start with a low dosage Clen and ramp it up as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      Up your tbol to 60mg at least, it's a pretty mild compound and start with a low dosage Clen and ramp it up as needed.
      x2 on both the tbol and the clen.

personally, i woiuld start the t3 a little sooner and run it for 8 to 10 wks, slowly going up every could wks by 12.5mg. i wouldnt go any higher than 75mcg. then at the end of using t3, tapper down over about a 10 day period of time
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 12-14-2011, 11:58 AM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

u can cut with anything, its more in diet and routine of course. im almost done with a deca cycle, and ive cut like 10-15 lbs or so bc of calorie deficit
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

thanks for the reply guys! so 60 mg of tbol would be fine? and on the clen, start with what about 40 mg then go up to what? and on the t3, just add 12.5 mg every couple weeks? ive always read to bump it about every 5 days,

Comment

Yes, 60mg of tbol is good. The Clen, you can start it at 20mcg and bump it every 3 days. With GP Clen i believe that you won't need to go more than 80mcg. The T3 you can bump it as you said.

Comment

dont forget to let us know how you get on

Comment

Working...
              X