When to do Cut cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to do Cut cycle

Im about to do bulk cycle than PCT so when to do cut cycle ?
    This my first cycle an age 35

Items included: 3 x GP Test Prop 100, 2 x GP Stan 10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle length and layout:
    Length 8 weeks
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
    Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

This is a moderate dose testosterone cycle with a non aromatizing oral ran through the last 6 weeks to help harden up gains along with an estrogen blocker to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 1ml of GP Test Prop100 on day one, and continue to take a 1ml injection every other day for 8 weeks. At the beginning of the third week, begin taking 4 GP Stan10 about a hour before weight training. Do this every day for the remaining 6 weeks. Starting on day 1, take half of a GP Anastrozole and continue this throughout cycle and for at least 10 days following your last injection, or until you have used all 40 tablets if you wish.

This is your bulk cycle???????????
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

i was thinking the same thing? ^^

Comment

If this is not your bulk cycle, and this is the cut cycle your thinking about doing, first tell us what you are doing as your bulk

Comment

it my cut cycle

Comment

Beginners bulk cycle
            Items included: 2 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length and layout:
            Length 10 weeks
            Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
            Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
            Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

This is a basic testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart, and an estrogen blocker ran throughout to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 4 GP Methan 10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 4 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1, and another 1ml injection 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

Comment

whew i thought thats what you meant...lol. Ok so what does your bulk cycle consist of? Also with this cut cycle i would lower Anastrozole to .5 EOD at the most

Comment

I would wait until you see what kind of gains you get with this cycle b4 you think about you cut cycle. Lower the Anastrozole and this as well to .5 EOD.

Comment

Its the Beginners bulk cycle

Comment

although test and dbol (methan) is a good first cycle i would say with you copying and pasting cycles straight of the naps site i would say you probs don't know enough about gear and cycles to be doing one yourself maybe you should learn a bit more before hoping on the gear. just my opinion.

Comment

YOu have to start somewhere so ill start there.

Comment

nvm delete this or don't mind this post... misread something
                        Ain't no use in lookin' down
                        Ain't no discharge on the ground
                        Ain't no use in lookin' back
                        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

do however only take anastro .5 EOD.... or trust me you'll start feeling your joints. and that won't help

Comment

Dont be rude i have to start somewhere an alot people on here said thats a good first time start so everyone have their opinion. after that cycle it will be twitt

Comment

Rude? my first post is not for you, it means I misread a post in the thread and my first post therefore was useless.

Second post is for you

As for the Arimidex I'm telling you .5 EOD because for the small amount test you won't need more plus you'll rapidly notice joint pain and that won't help you in your work outs trust me...
                              xamo
                              Last edited by xamo; 12-15-2011, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X