Naps was not busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps was not busted

I know with the recent news out there some of you newbs are going to think naps was busted in a country they do nothing in...it was not naps and many other sites also sell GP so before any posts that dumb video let me nip that in the ass right now....naps is fine...naps is taking a holiday vacation just like many of us like to do this time of year...regardless of the business they are in they deserve some time off.

Now for those that are going to say "well they were just closed" well the store was but the shippers, collectors and naps himself were not closed they were working furiously to find a solution for everyone and then work non stop to make sure packs got delivered and guys were not left behind.

No need for drama with this its exactly what i just said straight from the horses mouth.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

+1! Good post, give Naps some vacation!
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yes, sir. Just a nice well deserved vacation. He deserves it! But this is your time to get things in order for the new year and stock up when it opens. Might be a new year sale, maybe.

Any questions pm me
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

What store do you recomment?

During this vacation where do you will buy your stuff guys?

Comment

Nowhere. You wait and save up more until they are back from vacation. I'd rather wait a bit and go with Naps that has amazing products with great pricing, is loyal and always comes thru. Goes above and beyond to make things right. Why risk all of that for waiting a little until back from vacation.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

bump it onceee// nooo bump it twice for mr napppy nap naps... He travels thru deserts with nothing to drink but oils and nothing to eat but tabs. But he made it! God blesss

Comment

I got mine but still, this is good looking out.. Happy Holidays NAP's..
              Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

Comment

any idea when the prodigal supplier returns from the well earned time off?

Comment

I would think after Jan. 1

Comment

gxr, thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by 4vivientes View Post
                    During this vacation where do you will buy your stuff guys?
                    enjoy your vacation
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the heads up gxr. I'm about ready for a vacation too

Comment

maybe someone can help me i place a ****& they say wait,till they come back went will that be?wu say it's clear.so whats up?thanks.

Comment

so you say the collectors were still working just the store was closed???why was i told to hold off on the WU I sent on sat...wait two weeks for them to open and if they didnt open withdraw my funds...makes no sense if its a holiday vacation why would they tell me to withdraw my funds

Comment

He is talking about when they closed a few months ago dude
                            Originally posted by 3raser18 View Post
                            so you say the collectors were still working just the store was closed???why was i told to hold off on the WU I sent on sat...wait two weeks for them to open and if they didnt open withdraw my funds...makes no sense if its a holiday vacation why would they tell me to withdraw my funds
                            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                              He is talking about when they closed a few months ago dude
                              ^^^This.

Atleast i know you know how to read...others not so much.
                              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
                              X