Lethargy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lethargy

I am so damned tired seems like all the time. I even skipped todays workout. Relaxed most of the weekend so I did get sleep. Aside from sharp back pain being tired is my worst enemy when training lately. Currently doing 600 Test E per week and 250 Deca. Into 6th week. I don't know if I'm depressed, stressed or it's the gear. Been getting up 11:30 am or so and even that's hard sometimes. Does anyone ever get like this? What do you do? By the way I'm an old man 47 (only second cycle), but only a few months ago I was keeping up with guys half my age, well for the most part.
    sigpic

r u running any anti-estro's?
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

anastozole half a tab EOD
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Pauliuch,
        I'm the same way, when I'm on gear I'm so tired I can fall a sleep anywhere. I just deal with it and do what I have to, it suck though I know. My wife hates that I'm like this.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I do believe that it may have something to do with your diet and viatamins. You are burning through these at a much higher rate and need to keep the gas tank full. Sometimes you may think that you are eating enough but you may not be. It can also be cause by what you are eating. Balanced loaded meals should be eaten many time throughout the day and if you cannot make a meal then drink a protein shake with some carb powder in it. When you cant eat supplement. I have coached many people with this same issue and once we got their diet under control and balanced properly they were back in the game. Just a thought
          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I'm like that now. But I'll take some pre-workout products and make myself go to the gym. Once I'm there It's ONNN!! Just the nature of the beast I guess??

Comment

i have heard that taking some dhea powder can help with this idk tho apart from that i would probably get a good multi vitamin maybe orange triad? thats about all i can think of to help tho
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

You may want to check into grabbing some caffeine pills? I know a few people that get tired constantly and they ended up taking varying doses of caffeine split up throughout the day. Might be just what you need, so long as you stop taking it early enough that you can fall asleep at night.

Comment

5hr energy shots work a charm!! like all of you, im lethargic and just not in the mood or dont have that pumped attitude to 'wanna' work out, so I take a 5hr shot pre work out! Also as stated vitamins play a key role!
                  Cr?z?

Comment

if you wanna save money just buy a complex-b vitamin and wash it down with a cup of coffee, thats all a 5hr energy is and for what you pay for a 4 pack of those you can get a shit ton of coffee and complex-b
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

One thing that was'nt mentioned is how often you train. Over training will affect you energy levels.

Comment

There is a saying "there's no such thing as over training just under eating" lol
                        Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

awhile back, maybe one year I ran my first cycle with "deca"... I started out with just cyp. for about four weeks then introduced the deca. I felt like I could hardly function too, did'nt give a shit If I went to work or workout...just wanted to stay in bed..stopped using deca. and cranked up AI a bit and started to feel better. Although just uping AI may have worked just the same. for me, I just stay away from deca. now all together cause thats what it does to me.....
                          test

Comment

Working...
                          X