Gp mhn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp mhn

Any one out there have any experience with this stuff and if so how and when would you use this.

i too would like to know... gp has such a deep lineup... they are like the all madden team

Comment

i used it. it reminded me of winny but with no joint problems. got a very hard, dry quality to the muscle. i beleive i took 4 tabs a day. it is a Nor based seroid though, so be aware of that when setting up your cycles. combining it with another Nor, lets say tren, as it is such a popular cutting agent, you may possibly raise your likelihood of issues related to progesterone.

i like MHN. i would certainly run it again. it is noted on the naps web site that it also can have a stimulating effect on the CNS. i THINK i expereinced that effect. its hard to say though. when i was using it, i had just started a new, very physical job, so my energy expenditure changed dramatically. i'd have to use it in a more controlled setting to tell for sure
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i used it. it reminded me of winny but with no joint problems. got a very hard, dry quality to the muscle. i beleive i took 4 tabs a day. it is a Nor based seroid though, so be aware of that when setting up your cycles. combining it with another Nor, lets say tren, as it is such a popular cutting agent, you may possibly raise your likelihood of issues related to progesterone.

i like MHN. i would certainly run it again. it is noted on the naps web site that it also can have a stimulating effect on the CNS. i THINK i expereinced that effect. its hard to say though. when i was using it, i had just started a new, very physical job, so my energy expenditure changed dramatically. i'd have to use it in a more controlled setting to tell for sure
        Really good to know TY. What about running it in between cycles by itself?

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
          Really good to know TY. What about running it in between cycles by itself?
          well it is a steroid and it'll shut you down like anything else, so if you were running it, you wouldn't be "between" cycles anymore. also, i wouldnt consider running it...or any AAS without test as your base. saves from all the issues related to low test
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

well it is a steroid and it'll shut you down like anything else, so if you were running it, you wouldn't be "between" cycles anymore. also, i wouldnt consider running it...or any AAS without test as your base. saves from all the issues related to low test
            Thanks alot for the lesson SAM... So what would be a good stack for a cycle using these tabs?
            I am planning my second cycle for March thinking of 12 weeks with cyp, deca, dbol tabs. Could I incorporate this in there?

Comment

always glad to help, 1tuff. the test deca dbol combo is a classic and for good reason, it yeilds great results. no need to add any other AAS to this bulking program. this is hard hitting and it dont quit

MHN would be better suited for a cutting program, when the goal is to dry the muscle out. pretty much the opposite of what you're going for with test deca dbol.

also, keep in mind that due to the toxic nature of orals, you're better off trying to limit their use in a cycle. in most situations, i wouldnt suggest running any more than 1 oral per cycle.
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 12-15-2011, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Thanks again Sam

Comment

sam, in a cutting cycle, would u prefer to use mhn or tbol?

Comment

Originally posted by roachboy101 View Post
                    sam, in a cutting cycle, would u prefer to use mhn or tbol?
                    as pushing weight mentioned in another thread, you can really cut on just about any steroid. now sure some arent going to be as beneficial. say for instance, a drug like dbol that had a huge converstion to estrogen wouldnt be as ideal as a drug that converts less, simply because estrogen makes fat loss more difficult, but really it could be done. personally, for cutting, something like MHN or winny is going to dry the muscle out. make it look harder... very cosmetic effect. thats what i'm going for. i would add it to the end, say last 6 wks, to really harden up and showcase the work i've put into the fat loss process

Comment

Working...
                    X